Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Flacco waived by Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Joe is really the only guy to put a stain on his playoff record. He did it twice.
    Eli?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Joe is really the only guy to put a stain on his playoff record. He did it twice.
    Ironically, it's Joe and Eli. Those 2 were very much alike.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

It sounds like Joe still can't pass a physical because of his neck issues. This could be it even if he is willing to sign as a backup. By the time a doctor clears him the available money for a backup QB will be small. Given his health is he really going to play on $3 million deal?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It sounds like Joe still can't pass a physical because of his neck issues. This could be it even if he is willing to sign as a backup. By the time a doctor clears him the available money for a backup QB will be small. Given his health is he really going to play on $3 million deal?
    $3m to not come home to 5 young children? Sounds like a no brainer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    $3m to not come home to 5 young children? Sounds like a no brainer.
    It would if you didn't already get paid $166 million for your career.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    Say what you will but the last thing I want to see in the playoffs is a pissed off Joe Flacco and Bill Belichick together on the opposing sideline.
    Yeah somehow I am not worried about it all.

Bill isn't going to bring in Joe as his first step to proving he doesn't need Brady to win either. I expect them to trade for Newton or sign Winston and with pretty much the only club with a legit open spot he'll have his pick of the litter.

I would be shocked if he went with flacco like willing to lose my shirt betting shocked and I already lost a ton due to the m'fn Wuhan virus

Joe is done, the same warts in his game, lack of situational awareness, poor pocket presence, consistently late with his read and release, staring down primary reads, etc. etc. are only highlited since he lost a little on the fastball.

Joe parlayed his four game run into a big ridiculous lottery ticket.

In retrospect the Ravens should have left Joe test the waters but after Dilfer/Grbac they may have been a little gun shy.

Glad it's over and laughs at the idea of an 'angry Flacco' suiting up for.the opposition. Come on...

I really think the injuries took too much of a toll on Joe both mentally and physically. He just was never the same after 2014. You go back and watch tape from those years and it's a completely different quarterback than the one we saw ever since. Hell I watched the rerun of the 2008 AFCCG and was like, who TF is that playing QB?

Guess this means Sword has 2 outdated Flacco jerseys

10. Re: Flacco waived by Broncos.

Is Cleo&Dilly still a Broncos fan after this?

11. Re: Flacco waived by Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Is Cleo&Dilly still a Broncos fan after this?
    Pretty sure Cleo&Dilly is behind Lamar these days. Goode was probably the biggest Flacco fan from here that renounced the Ravens when they traded him to Denver, even started posting on their forums talking about his Flacco Denver Broncos jersey and everything
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Pretty sure Cleo&Dilly is behind Lamar these days. Goode was probably the biggest Flacco fan from here that renounced the Ravens when they traded him to Denver, even started posting on their forums talking about his Flacco Denver Broncos jersey and everything
    Goode grief!