Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Flacco waived by Broncos.

Tannehill was always the more polished player at the position than Flacco despite playing less years at QB. Felt that way about Tannehill since the 2012 draft and he's done as well as anyone could have in his situation in Miami. He wasn't gifted a strong defense to carry him to postseason wins.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    2013 Joe salary 6.8 million
    2014 14.8 million
    2015 14.5
    2016 22. 5

Ravens did shit with the salary I'm tired of the argument it went to fat out of shape over the hill players that did jack shot with it.

Yes Flacco fell off... The contract argument is one of the least informed arguments in Baltimore sports history
    The team had other issues besides Flacco. And yes it's his fault for not adjusting to the rest of the league in the way they gameplan against him as much as it's the team's fault for not drafting well. Aside from that I never blamed Flacco for how the contract was structured just that his play didn't justify the contract.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    The team had other issues besides Flacco. And yes it's his fault for not adjusting to the rest of the league in the way they gameplan against him as much as it's the team's fault for not drafting well. Aside from that I never blamed Flacco for how the contract was structured just that his play didn't justify the contract.
    If NFL contracts were based on what you did last week we would have some justification in pissing and moaning about Joe's contract. THEY AREN'T. They are all based on what did you do in the past, with the expectation that you will continue to do what you did in the past or better during the duration of the new contract. Joe bet on himself and won, he just didn't continue to deliver at a Super Bowl level for the duration of the contract.