Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Hollywood working out w/ his cousin Antonio Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Hollywood is going to be a great guy to watch out for next season. Feel a potential breakout year.

If people forget, his first regular season game he literally had 4 catches for 147 yards and 2 TD's.
    Absolutely. Plus that really nice catch to ice the Cardinals. Nice plays too vs rams Steelers and pats just off the top of my head. I’m excited to watch his career.
    Just win baby...

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRaven View Post
    Absolutely. Plus that really nice catch to ice the Cardinals. Nice plays too vs rams Steelers and pats just off the top of my head. I’m excited to watch his career.
    He also showed up in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Hollywood is going to be a great guy to watch out for next season. Feel a potential breakout year.

If people forget, his first regular season game he literally had 4 catches for 147 yards and 2 TD's.
    People will want to say "well, it was the Dolphins" but he burned Minkah Fitzpatrick on one of those TDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    People will want to say "well, it was the Dolphins" but he burned Minkah Fitzpatrick on one of those TDs
    Fitzpatrick was an absolute disaster that game. He seemed to be completely disinterested in playing football that day.

But yeah I’m really excited for Hollywood year two. When he was healthy he balled out.

I don’t know man. LJ could be the greatest to ever do it, he is certainly one of the top 3 in the game right now.

Hollywood has a bright future if he can stay healthy.

Given how much Lamar improved last year speaks to his intelligence and work ethic. I don’t see what some loser ass douche could help him with.

I could see tips helping Hollywood but there are plenty of receivers that aren’t beyond stupid who he could get some tips from.

It doesn’t hurt anything I guess, but the cost benefit isn’t there for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    I don’t know man. LJ could be the greatest to ever do it, he is certainly one of the top 3 in the game right now.

Hollywood has a bright future if he can stay healthy.

Given how much Lamar improved last year speaks to his intelligence and work ethic. I don’t see what some loser ass douche could help him with.

I could see tips helping Hollywood but there are plenty of receivers that aren’t beyond stupid who he could get some tips from.

It doesn’t hurt anything I guess, but the cost benefit isn’t there for me.
    There are arguably zero other current WRs with the combination of technique and conditioning that AB had/has.

You can definitely argue that Hollywood just flat out shouldn’t be around him at all, if you are inclined. But you definitely can’t argue that what Hollywood could learn from him is easily replaceable. It’s not. Dude was a HOF talent, specifically because of the way he trains.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    There are arguably zero other current WRs with the combination of technique and conditioning that AB had/has.

You can definitely argue that Hollywood just flat out shouldn’t be around him at all, if you are inclined. But you definitely can’t argue that what Hollywood could learn from him is easily replaceable. It’s not. Dude was a HOF talent, specifically because of the way he trains.
    I disagree, although it’s not the point I was making. I think Fitzgerald is every bit the technician. Either way it’s not the point I was making.

Is AB good, absolutely. Could Hollywood learn from him ? Sure. Is the juice worth the squeeze imo? No.

I'm fine with the workouts. Any thoughts some might have of us bringing him in need to stop. Immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post
    I'm fine with the workouts. Any thoughts some might have of us bringing him in need to stop. Immediately.
    People here can think about it all they want, the people actually in charge would never even consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    People here can think about it all they want, the people actually in charge would never even consider it.
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post
    Why? Maybe being with his cousin and if the Ravens got him some mental health help and at a discount AB could make something of his potential with us.

Dude just might need to be tweaked mentally with medication.

I was never one of the people pushing for him because he's a total knucklehead but It makes me sick to see that much talent wasted. I can't think of a better situation for AB on a short leash than with the Ravens.

Could you imagine Steelers nation if AB came to Baltimore, and won a super bowl. The thought alone of that makes me wanna offer AB a Aldon Smith level deal. Granted I have a better chance of getting a contract then AB it still makes me wonder.