Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Hollywood working out w/ his cousin Antonio Brown

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I really dislike Antonio Brown but I don't see any issue with Marquise working out with him. None of those players on the Steelers or Raiders ended up getting into trouble because they followed the crazy lifestyle of Brown. Marquise is a grown man and can make his own decisions.
    Agreed, AB needs to teach his cousin... Not play with him

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The issue with AB isn't how hard he works out or his knowledge, it's when and how

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    He's an adult and his own person. If he was that impressionable I wouldn't want him anyway.
    Doesnt change his legal issues that haven't been cleared . He's not allowed to play until then.

4. Re: Hollywood working out w/ his cousin Antonio Brown

I hope he signs. He would help out a lot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star General View Post
    I hope he signs. He would help out a lot.
    No one one any team is offering Antonio Brown a job

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    Doesnt change his legal issues that haven't been cleared . He's not allowed to play until then.
    Pretty sure he's talking about Hollywood

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    If AB keeps his nose clean I really wouldn't mind a 1 year prove it deal with a ton of contract language voiding for conduct detrimental to team
    Have you lost your mind man? Except for off-season work-out/training, I want AB no where near Hollywood once the games begin. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. DeCosta won't be fooled by this fool. Pass... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Have you lost your mind man? Except for off-season work-out/training, I want AB no where near Hollywood once the games begin. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. DeCosta won't be fooled by this fool. Pass... Bc
    Agreed. At the time of his release from the Raiders I was right at the front of the charge to bring AB to Baltimore, but even I don’t want him anywhere near this team at this point. We’ve learned too damn much about that man over the last year.

Even if all the allegations against him are false (I strongly doubt that’s the case, but just for the purpose of argument), just the stuff that is objectively, demonstrably true is enough for me to have no interest in bringing him in. And I imagine EDC feels the same way.

Blog Entries

Brown working out with LJ and Hollywood, my first reaction was I hated it, but there's worse things that could happen. Giving LJ and Hollywood tips and stuff on route running or how the throws are being made, I don't think THAT is a bad thing.

It's still a hard no on signing him, though.

And I'm pretty sure the Ravens aren't going to...it would be a big change from how they've operated since the Ray Rice incident and the allegations, whether ultimately proven true or false, are really ugly for a team not that far removed from a big PR crisis. I also don't think they'd want "Ravens sign AB" to be the *only* active sports story anyone is covering right now...
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Hollywood working out w/ his cousin Antonio Brown

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    At the time of his release from the Raiders I was right at the front of the charge to bring AB to Baltimore, but even I don’t want him anywhere near this team at this point. We’ve learned too damn much about that man over the last year.

Even if all the allegations against him are false (I strongly doubt that’s the case, but just for the purpose of argument), just the stuff that is objectively, demonstrably true is enough for me to have no interest in bringing him in. And I imagine EDC feels the same way.
    Well put, Nj. I also look at Le'Veon Bell as a prototype... Bc

Forget AB think about how we could get Jeudy.