Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Re: Should Preseason be cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Quote where I asked people to predict anything lol
    I already said that the very title of your thread, "Should Preseason Be Cancelled?" is asking people to look five months ahead to determine if they should cancel the preseason. People could not do that in March without predicting what the level of risk would be down the road in August n(which is why a whole bunch of people said the question is premature). By asking them to decide if the preseason should be cancelled you were asking them to predict the future.

It's like me making a post, "Should the Ravens draft a wide receiver first overall in 2022?" I could argue I'm not asking for a prediction, only a discussion on the pros and cons. But we all know that answering the question requires a prediction on how Watkins, the young receivers, and whomever they draft plays in 2021. People would rightfully tell me that it is premature to ask this question until we see what happens.

Your original post tried to set up this thread with the idea, let's discuss the pros and cons of a season without the preseason. But exactly NO ONE discussed it. Including yourself, making a bunch of posts that really focused on the question of what may or may not happen. For instance,

I can see them still doing the regular season but probably without fans.
    when will there be a vaccine? How long will the panic last?
    Again, not a discussion of the pros and cons of cancelling the preseason. Just a focus on what the future would bring. And then in July...

Preseason canceled. Cu' strikes again
    Sure sounds like you are congratulating yourself on your prediction.
    "That's what."
    — She

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    This whole thing is the biggest pile of bullshit that the liberals have ever scraped together. The Corona Virus is just that - a virus - get over it. Go live your lives - and do it with out suffocating behind a piece of cloth that has absolutely no chance of stopping anything.

I just got out of the hospital in March - with a three day stay for kidney stone surgery - and a four day stay for a pulmonary embolism due to the kidney stone surgery - ALL THE WHILE TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID 19. Covid 19 was THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS. The funny thing is that had I died I would have been counted as a "Covid death" - BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY COUNT IT - THAT'S HOW THEY HAVE RIGGED THE STATISTICS to scare the shit out of people.

The sadist thing that I see on a daily basis is young people coming out of a grocery store. They have been so brain washed that they keep their little masks on all the way to their car - and even keep it on in their car. Most normal people over 55/60 can wait to rip the "f....g" thing off as soon as they clear the door. It is truly "1984" and the Democrats have finally created a brave new world.
    I hope you're trolling (you're not, you're just a douche canoe). I know three people in my circle alone that have either died or have faced serious ongoing health issues post Covid. For most of us, myself included, it's a piece of cake. That's the thing though - for most of us. If you think wearing a mask is more than a MINOR inconvenience (like, seriously, I wear only N95's - which help greatly in the spread of Covid BTW - and forget the thing is even on when shopping) then you're a pretty weak 55/60+. Suffocating? Does your pussy hurt? Yeah, not full proof, but if they help even a smidge you put the damn thing on for everyone else. You honestly can't have more of a selfish attitude. You're not special!

BTW, the last thing you want to do is pull your mask off with hands that just touched inventory in a store, and the debit card pad etc. Wait until you can douse them with alcohol and then pull it off. Otherwise, it really is pointless.

Far from liberal, but also not a asshole. 👊🏽

This whole thing is the biggest pile of bullshit that the liberals have ever scraped together. The Corona Virus is just that - a virus - get over it. Go live your lives - and do it with out suffocating behind a piece of cloth that has absolutely no chance of stopping anything.

I just got out of the hospital in March - with a three day stay for kidney stone surgery - and a four day stay for a pulmonary embolism due to the kidney stone surgery - ALL THE WHILE TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID 19. Covid 19 was THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS. The funny thing is that had I died I would have been counted as a "Covid death" - BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY COUNT IT - THAT'S HOW THEY HAVE RIGGED THE STATISTICS to scare the shit out of people.

The sadist thing that I see on a daily basis is young people coming out of a grocery store. They have been so brain washed that they keep their little masks on all the way to their car - and even keep it on in their car. Most normal people over 55/60 can wait to rip the "f....g" thing off as soon as they clear the door. It is truly "1984" and the Democrats have finally created a brave new world.
    You're mixing up two books

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Tell it like it is fam