Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Should Preseason be cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Oh man is he, but I luv him just the same ... Bc
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Sorry jumping in here, but do you think the whole word has came up with an elaborate plan to try to help the Democrats win the next election?
    The mortality rate has definitely been exaggerated that's for sure.

Sorry jumping in here, but do you think the whole word has came up with an elaborate plan to try to help the Democrats win the next election?
    at first, i thought it was political, but i still agreed with the initial shutdown due to the unknown. Now that we know more about it, the testing, the spread, the hospital billing practices....it is definately political HERE. as for any other country i have no idea. either way, if there is football, it will be without fans in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    The mortality rate has definitely been exaggerated that's for sure.
    What makes you think that? Any proof?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninetysixer View Post
    at first, i thought it was political, but i still agreed with the initial shutdown due to the unknown. Now that we know more about it, the testing, the spread, the hospital billing practices....it is definately political HERE. as for any other country i have no idea. either way, if there is football, it will be without fans in the stands.

Blog Entries

What makes you think that? Any proof?
    Not sure how much it has been, but I know I've given you a few examples of where it's been listed as the cause of death when it may not be so.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Not sure how much it has been, but I know I've given you a few examples of where it's been listed as the cause of death when it may not be so.
    And ive posted numerous that point the other direction, especially early on.

My next question would be why so many infections in USA happening right now but deaths arent increasing dramatically?

Wouldnt this be the perfect time to "fake" cause of deaths. No one would second guess.

My next question would be why so many infections in USA happening right now but deaths arent increasing dramatically?

Wouldnt this be the perfect time to "fake" cause of deaths. No one would second guess.
    I believe people are looking for conspiracies where there are none. For most conspiracy theories... human beings are given too much credit.

If someone dies from cardiac arrest because all the close hospitals are full with COVID patients... you can interpret the death either way. There's no conspiracy there.

As far as people being political, yeah there's plenty of that going around on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I believe people are looking for conspiracies where there are none. For most conspiracy theories... human beings are given too much credit.

As far as people being political, yeah there's plenty of that going around on both sides.
    I think its madness. Its happening all over the world in virtually every country.

I think its madness. Its happening all over the world in virtually every country.
    The social media era is reaching a sort of crisis. I'd be happy to elaborate on that but it would be too political.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    The social media era is reaching a sort of crisis. I'd be happy to elaborate on that but it would be too political.
    Yea we should leave all this here. Its off topic and going the politics road.

Blog Entries

Maybe deaths are now more accurately reported and before they weren't, maybe they were attributing deaths that may have not been COVID out of caution and not some conspiracy??

That is entirely possible, if not likely.