Page 680 of 742 FirstFirst ... 678679680681682 ... LastLast
Results 8,149 to 8,160 of 8900
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - coronavirus

It looks like the Case Positivity rates in Florida is starting to come down, but is still high. Texas is still up over 15%. My prayers go out to everyone involved. Those are two states where things may get worse, before they get better, from a mortality standpoint.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    It looks like the Case Positivity rates in Florida is starting to come down, but is still high. Texas is still up over 15%. My prayers go out to everyone involved. Those are two states where things may get worse, before they get better, from a mortality standpoint.
    Thankfully, new cases, fatalities, and hospitalizations have been dropping in Texas for three straight weeks.

https://twitter.com/TexasDSHS/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Sturgis started this weekend. The media will be all over that.
    A quarter million people, mostly maskless and packed together indoors and out, who will soon scatter to every state in the nation. Seems pretty newsworthy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    A quarter million people, mostly maskless and packed together indoors and out, who will soon scatter to every state in the nation. Seems pretty newsworthy to me.

I'm surprised to not see much on the news about it. Unless they went there and more people than not had masks on.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I'm surprised to not see much on the news about it. Unless they went there and more people than not had masks on.
    Didn't even realize that was this weekend. Thought it was still in the future.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Didn't even realize that was this weekend. Thought it was still in the future.

I saw it mentioned Friday morning but not much after.

Blog Entries

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ason-viability

"The Mid-American Conference, after receiving medical reports about myocarditis and other problems associated with the coronavirus, was the first FBS conference to postpone fall sports on Saturday."
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

As long as the people in Sturgis protest, loot, riot and burn shit they'll be fine. They get a free pass.

Flew back from South Dakota Saturday. Pretty much only large chains require or "appreciate" mask use. Getting off plane heard a few talking about hating being back in "mask-land" and wishing they were back with those South Dakota people where they don't need masks. My plane was about a third full of people coming back early from Sturgis.
    It will be an interesting "experiment" seeing what effect on locals this has.
    "Find #20 on every play"

Quote Originally Posted by brown2RAVEN View Post
    Flew back from South Dakota Saturday. Pretty much only large chains require or "appreciate" mask use. Getting off plane heard a few talking about hating being back in "mask-land" and wishing they were back with those South Dakota people where they don't need masks. My plane was about a third full of people coming back early from Sturgis.
    It will be an interesting "experiment" seeing what effect on locals this has.
    Saw an article yesterday saying that 60% of the town said they didn't want the event this year when asked by the town council, but they went through with it because people were going to show up anyways.

Blog Entries

Saw an article yesterday saying that 60% of the town said they didn't want the event this year when asked by the town council, but they went through with it because people were going to show up anyways.

Chris Jericho’s band will be performing. No word, as of yet, if Tony Khan will discipline him.

If they cancelled the event double the bikers may have shown up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk