Page 514 of 742 FirstFirst ... 512513514515516 ... LastLast
Results 6,157 to 6,168 of 8900
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - coronavirus

"More than a dozen U.S. states have seen confirmed cases increase in the last week at a pace faster than in the week prior, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis of Johns Hopkins data." https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...20-11591259461

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    "More than a dozen U.S. states have seen confirmed cases increase in the last week at a pace faster than in the week prior, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis of Johns Hopkins data." https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...20-11591259461
    Too early for the protest bump, that’s the Memorial Day bump...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Too early for the protest bump, that’s the Memorial Day bump...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately, a virus is not going to sit there and wait for us to figure out how to live our lives. Since mankind hasn't learned that yet, more lessons seem to be in order.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I didn't agree with the protests last month (I believe they were last month). I don't agree with these, even if I understand why they are taking place.

There is still a virus sweeping through us. Just when it looked like things were dying down, Memorial Day celebrations come along, followed by protests.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I didn't agree with the protests last month (I believe they were last month). I don't agree with these, even if I understand why they are taking place.

There is still a virus sweeping through us. Just when it looked like things were dying down, Memorial Day celebrations come along, followed by protests.
    People obviously see the police/bad policing as a bigger threat than the virus.

Blog Entries

Does that mean 38 states have had a decrease? Was there more tests last week in those states? I can't open the link without a subscription..

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Does that mean 38 states have had a decrease? Was there more tests last week in those states? I can't open the link without a subscription..
    Context lacking is a headline’s best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I've been sprayed multiple times during previous police training. It sucks, but it's not something that scars your pysche for live. It just burns, mostly. And makes all of your mucus membranes kick into secretion overdrive.
    Some of us had the students in our women's self defense classes spray us to get a realistic sense of actually doing it so they could when it mattered, God forbid. It burns and causes enough distraction for someone to get away. No more psychological damage than the most insane hot sauce causes the next day

My office is all yeah we're gonna open July 13! Though wfh is fortunately still an option. And office can only be 33% capacity. But it's in DC, where protests have gone on all week, so I feel like a reset is coming...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    My office is all yeah we're gonna open July 13! Though wfh is fortunately still an option. And office can only be 33% capacity. But it's in DC, where protests have gone on all week, so I feel like a reset is coming...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Yes we had highest hospital visits this week after Memorial day. In a couple of weeks we will see the impact of these protests

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Wow great website thanks 🙏🏾