Page 469 of 742 FirstFirst ... 467468469470471 ... LastLast
Results 5,617 to 5,628 of 8900

Re: OT - coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    It is a shame. The city has mad resources, great place to visit, but it is really poorly run. I mean when I go I stick to the areas I know.
    I make my way out to Fremont a few times a year on Business.

Used to go in to SF now and again... not any more.

Any city that needs an app to tell you how to avoid human shit in the street is not anyplace I want to be.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I make my way out to Fremont a few times a year on Business.

Used to go in to SF now and again... not any more.

Any city that needs an app to tell you how to avoid human shit in the street is not anyplace I want to be.
    Well, after being violently mugged in Baltimore, I find there is no city without a shitty side.

Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: OT - coronavirus

I hope and pray this pandemic will be dealt with sooner rather than later. So many are affected and it my heart... Bc

Well, after being violently mugged in Baltimore, I find there is no city without a shitty side.
    Sadly... don't go into Baltimore any more either.

Blog Entries

OT - coronavirus

Just 7.3% of Stockholm’s inhabitants had developed Covid-19 antibodies by the end of April, according to a study, raising concerns that Sweden’s light-touch approach to the coronavirus may not be helping it build up broad immunity.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...en-coronavirus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Just 7.3% of Stockholm’s inhabitants had developed Covid-19 antibodies by the end of April, according to a study, raising concerns that Sweden’s light-touch approach to the coronavirus may not be helping it build up broad immunity.

Sweden 33K confirmed cases 4K dead. per Johns Hopkins data today.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

I hope and pray this pandemic will be dealt with sooner rather than later. So many are affected and it my heart... Bc
    Nicely said man. I'm missing my grandmother as we were so close. I might have to call you after every game because i can't call her. This virus sucks. I do see a lot of good out of people trying to cope

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post

Are you always this negative?

It is a shame. The city has mad resources, great place to visit, but it is really poorly run. I mean when I go I stick to the areas I know.
    It's a perfect example of large scale far left policies and unfortunately the party has tilted so far away from the Kennedy era Democrat to that of the failed progressive policies. I don't think Covid would have divided this country in the WW2 era the way it is now.

Sorry, last political post. I honestly do know a great deal about Democrats from that era through the 80s as my other grandmother married a famous MD Congressman and I became his personal side in his later years.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Can we please, just take one step out of this *Expletive* red vs. blue bubble?

Can we please stop talking politics in this thread?

Not every Democrat was in favor of the stay at home orders. Not every Republican was against it and not everyone is either one or the other.
    I love you and GOTA equally as well as the others on either side here. Nothing's personal from me anyway, however, people are fed up with the so called leaders once again lettin
    g hatred influence poor policies and division that causes all of us suffering in some way to realize that politicians have sunk in the muck under Lawyers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DanManMdFan View Post
    Are you always this negative?
    This is factual. I also posted the positive news about Remdesivir. We should deal in facts, not unfounded happy talk.

Last edited by Dirt1; 05-25-2020 at 11:52 PM.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=jerrylogan;1902203]Honestly, I tried reading your comment and it is so disjointed I have no idea what you were trying to communicate. The fact remains that the governor of New York made a poor decision that led to 5,000 deaths at senior facilities. This is after he knew of the catastrophic deaths at the beginning of the pandemic in the state of Washington at nursing homes. Both Republican and Democratic governors of many states handled the senior facility much better than New York or Pennsylvania. In Pennsylvania 70% of all virus deaths are in nursing homes. As of today there are 2,237 total deaths of all ages in the state of Florida whose senior population and number of senior facilities far exceeds New York or Pennsylvania.

Yeah, this, cause we all know how well the city of New York follows Federal guidelines when it comes to holding illegal aliens who have been arrested for crimes committed till members of ICE come by and pick them up. Pleeeeeease.