Page 515 of 515 FirstFirst ... 513514515
Results 6,169 to 6,179 of 6179
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yes we had highest hospital visits this week after Memorial day. In a couple of weeks we will see the impact of these protests
    I'm afraid you're right. I was looking at the 'dreaded' worldometer map ;). It had been following a pattern of one day at 1,500 deaths, one at 1200, one at 900, one at 600, going up and down like a wave. It's been at 1,000 for three straight days now.

There's going to be a reaction for every action that's taken place. From the protests of the stay-at-home order, to Memorial Day, to the current protests.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Yep. Thatís what it seems like. The death numbers weíre seeing now line up with the stay-at-home orders protests. The infection numbers line up with Memorial Day and current protests still to come.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Thatís the book Amazon wouldnít publish and Elon Musk got into a tweet storm with Bezos about. Musk thinks itís all way overblown
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

"Banner Hospital (largest healthcare delivery ststem in AZ) says ICU beds are nearing 100 percent capacity. Doctors urge people in the community to act now to reduce transmission of COVID-19."

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/s...20760393146374

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'm afraid you're right. I was looking at the 'dreaded' worldometer map ;). It had been following a pattern of one day at 1,500 deaths, one at 1200, one at 900, one at 600, going up and down like a wave. It's been at 1,000 for three straight days now.

There's going to be a reaction for every action that's taken place. From the protests of the stay-at-home order, to Memorial Day, to the current protests.
    Nature doesn't care about sociology.
    "It's gonna be a problem. Whether Lamar Jackson runs it or not, it's gonna be a problem."
    - Brian Baldinger

Have you noticed how almost no one ever dies on Sunday according to those stats...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, a virus is not going to sit there and wait for us to figure out how to live our lives. Since m kankind hasn't learned that yet, more lessons seem to be in order.
    Apparently the virus can now determine which gatherings to attack based on whether the protests or gatherings meet what the far progressive left determines is acceptable. Media and politicians who chided anyone violating social distancing are now hypocritically lauding it for the right cause, even the rioting.

A letter circulating in the media today written and signed by supposed 1000 doctors said this very thing.

I don't think anyone who got through medical school can be this stupid, but maybe I'm wrong

8. Re: OT - coronavirus

FYI our hospital will stop testing in October... Just in time for flu season... Coincidence... Nah we just gonna pretend this will disappear

You do realize that your 4 day rolling averages to 10500 per day, and now you say we are at 10000 per day.

This is all on how they are reported. Tuesday is always the worst day bc of the weekend lag. Followed by Wednesday and Thursday.

This week as a whole was down from last week.

Friday would’ve looked a lot “better” too if Michigan and some other state lumped all probable tests and probable deaths in their Friday numbers.

Follow Nate Silver on Twitter he breaks down numbers reported each day.

There was no Memorial Day spike. Just like there was no Spike from all “wait two weeks” events of past 6 weeks. A few states have seen a slight rise. A few a steep decline but most are flat.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!