Page 140 of 742 FirstFirst ... 138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,669 to 1,680 of 8900

Re: OT - coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Not being political, but from here on out the United States and everyone of the citizens should do all in their power to have as little to do with that country as possible. Sorry, if you think it xenophobic, but China is an arrogant and oppressive government who care nothing for their own people least of all us Americans. We are dying because that government lied.
    how about russia, turkey, saudi arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Really, coffee is just great in general

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I'm a medievalist so there's a real possibility that there's blood in my coffee stream.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Not being political, but from here on out the United States and everyone of the citizens should do all in their power to have as little to do with that country as possible. Sorry, if you think it xenophobic, but China is an arrogant and oppressive government who care nothing for their own people least of all us Americans. We are dying because that government lied.
    80% of the tests they "donated" are broken. Then there's the volume of cremation pots they're bringing in while claiming there are no more cases in China.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    80% of the tests they "donated" are broken. Then there's the volume of cremation pots they're bringing in while claiming there are no more cases in China.
    They also stopped sending the circuit boards used to make ventilators

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    This is from the Wuhan Municipal Health Department on Jan 11. http://wjw.wuhan.gov.cn/front/web/sh.../2020011109035
    "No new cases have been detected since January 3, 2020. At present, no medical staff infections have been found, and no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission has been found. "

China did their best to cover this up. The WHO (admittedly a really bad group of "doctors") agreed with China that there was no evidence of person to person transmission on Jan. 14. https://twitter.com/WHO/status/12170...on-coronavirus

On Jan. 19, WHO issues a statement claiming, "Not enough is known to draw definitive conclusions about how it is transmitted, the clinical features of the disease, the extent to which it has spread, or its source, which remains unknown."

WHO wasn't allowed into China until Feb. 16. That's a full month after the original case.

There's this article that suggest the Chinese government knew about the virus weeks prior to what they're claiming.https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...183-5/fulltext
    Jim, they lied about it not transmitting from human to human. How can you defend them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Ex is her firstborn. The twins are 2 and 3.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    LOLLLLLL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I figured out who sent me that insane message. You would be floored if I outed him. A regular poster. It actually doesn't take a genius. Certain poster who I thought I was cool with didn't mention one nice thing about my family's situation. Log in times before fake account created and mindless defender of the murdering Chinese government

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    LOLLLLLL

Your twins are much needed happiness on the board ITT. You have a hundred brothers here

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Your twins are much needed happiness on the board ITT. You have a hundred brothers here
    Aww thanks. I still worry daily. Really hoping they hold off another 5-7 weeks. Don't want to think of what would happen if they're in NICU for a long time and one of us gets sick and can't be with them.

I wish I had something helpful to say to you about your grandmother. Life can be fucking cruel and unfair.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    I figured out who sent me that insane message. You would be floored if I outed him. A regular poster. It actually doesn't take a genius. Certain poster who I thought I was cool with didn't mention one nice thing about my family's situation. Log in times before fake account created and mindless defender of the murdering Chinese government
    Report it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Aww thanks. I still worry daily. Really hoping they hold off another 5-7 weeks. Don't want to think of what would happen if they're in NICU for a long time and one of us gets sick and can't be with them.

I wish I had something helpful to say to you about your grandmother. Life can be fucking cruel and unfair.

Just from a numbers perspective (completely taking away the personal impact this has on people) There are about 1,200 diagnosed cases in Maryland. Lets go with the 80% figure that people aren't showing symptoms, so say 5,500 people, out of just over 6,000,000. That's like 0.0009% of the population... Point being, I think it's something to be concerned about, not sure you should be overly worried which leads to stress which isn't good for you either.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just from a numbers perspective (completely taking away the personal impact this has on people) There are about 1,200 diagnosed cases in Maryland. Lets go with the 80% figure that people aren't showing symptoms, so say 5,500 people, out of just over 6,000,000. That's like 0.0009% of the population... Point being, I think it's something to be concerned about, not sure you should be overly worried which leads to stress which isn't good for you either.
    Yeah I'm trying not to worry. Locking myself at home until I have to go to the hospital ha