Page 742 of 742 FirstFirst ... 740741742
Results 8,893 to 8,900 of 8900
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - coronavirus

Hey Hogan, do your damn job. More than 80% of vaccines on hand in Maryland not administered.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronav...fia-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Any idea how long it takes to get the real death numbers for 2020 now that it's over?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    It'll probably take a while.

The other major problem is we don't know exactly how many people died from COVID. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, firmly believing in Hanlon's Razor, but there are too many examples of people dying with COVID instead of from COVID having it listed as the cause of death. Everybody says that newly elected GOP senator died from COVID. No, he died off a heart attack during surgery and happened to have COVID. Why are hospitals and places marking up the number of deaths? They get more money for COVID cases than motorcycle accidents.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Any idea how long it takes to get the real death numbers for 2020 now that it's over?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Years.

Everyone counts the deaths differently. How can you get an accurate assessment of COVID deaths when one state counts them differently than the next?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    As far I I have read, they appear to still work against the variants that have come out. There is one variant from the UK and another one from South Africa. Both are present in the US. However, if we don’t stamp this virus out there will likely be other variants as the virus continues to mutate. It isn’t certain that the vaccines we have will work against every variant that might come into being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It would be a roll of the dice then. Would it mutate in a less dangerous variant or more dangerous variant. I don't think anyone would honestly know.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, over 4,000 recorded deaths the last 24 hours.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Meanwhile, over 4,000 recorded deaths the last 24 hours.

You should really listen to the podcast I mentioned. The problem with COVID deaths is that every state has different thresholds for how to categorize COVID deaths. The numbers simply aren't accurate right now and haven't been all year.

Someone could die from a heart attack and in some states, if they had a positive COVID test within 60-days of that heart attack, it is counted as a COVID-related death...even though it may not be at all. This is indisputable.

Now, the reason for why there is such a wide range of accepted COVID-deaths or COVID-related deaths varies, but mostly it is due to medical professionals wanting to make sure they capture everything, so they are exercising extreme caution with these things. I'm not suggesting there is malice there, but you cannot simply look at a daily "COVID Death" tracker and expect an accurate assessment of how many people actually died from COVID or if they died from something and had a positive COVID test recently.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Rode along Route 140 in Westminster, MD today, a well travelled main road, and there was a large billboard that said Wake up people, Covid is about control, it's not about your health.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Rode along Route 140 in Westminster, MD today, a well travelled main road, and there was a large billboard that said Wake up people, Covid is about control, it's not about your health.
    Surprised the truth hasn’t been suppressed yet...