Page 712 of 742 FirstFirst ... 710711712713714 ... LastLast
Results 8,533 to 8,544 of 8900

Re: OT - coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Remember the health professionals from California who basically said the same thing about 4 months ago?

Yeah...those videos were censored all over social media and they were smeared as being "conspiracy theorists."

Now...even the NYT is doing an about-face...

NYT: Experts Confident Pandemic To Be Over ‘Far Sooner’ Than Expected, Trump Efforts ‘Working With Remarkable Efficiency’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nyt-e...ble-efficiency

So, in a few days we find out from the WHO that the lockdowns were not helpful and now the NYT is praising the Trump' team has having done a great job to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics. Both of these positions stand in stark contrast to everything Joe Biden, the Democrats, and the Pravda dirt sheets have been saying for months now.
    When it rains it pours...

Michigan Supreme Court Orders Lockdown Lifted Immediately, Rejects Whitmer’s Request For Delay

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    That band teacher needs to be fired and never near children again. How stupid can he be.
    My son had a lacrosse tourney this summer. The ref had a mask on, with a hole cut out for his whistle. So he is closing his spit on everyone around him. But the mask will save everyone
    It's theater when you do that crap. Plain and simple. Use the mask where it makes sense, but a whistle and band class is not that.

Though I have seen covers for the exit of instruments as well. I'm dubious on whether they do anything, but at least you're not putting a hole in the middle of it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Duh.

It was obvious to many that the lockdowns would cause more human misery than they prevented.

On the other hand...I like working from home...
    Right? Thought I was going to hate working from home, but it's really grown on me.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Fauci is quickly rising up the list of people I hate the most in this country. He seems to be enjoying the limelight of which he has, and he is doing everything in his power to keep it. Over 10,000 people have a greed that log downs are not good for short term or long term health of the public, and yet he’s going against the grain now. Everybody was on board when they thought he was talking about main stream science, and now that he’s in the minority, he’s fighting as hard as he can to keep that power. He needs to be put out of the limelight for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Fauci is quickly rising up the list of people I hate the most in this country. He seems to be enjoying the limelight of which he has, and he is doing everything in his power to keep it.
    Holy shit... we agree on something.

Blog Entries

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-1...rt-11606782449

I know a certain person on here has me on ignore, but the CDC has come to the conclusion that Covid was here in December 2019. I caught it in Mid January 2020 from clients coming back from China. I was called a liar. I am pretty sure I will never get an apology, but if all those who preach facts about this and post links to what they consider legitimate sources, above is my proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post

I know a certain person on here has me on ignore, but the CDC has come to the conclusion that Covid was here in December 2019. I caught it in Mid January 2020 from clients coming back from China. I was called a liar. I am pretty sure I will never get an apology, but if all those who preach facts about this and post links to what they consider legitimate sources, above is my proof.
    I hear you man I think I caught it back in late Jan when I thought I had pneumonia. A lot more people and I'm thinking millions have caught it and its been unreported.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post

I'm almost certain my wife had it in early February.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Also interesting - there is data now suggesting that COVID impacts the "A" and "AB" blood types more severely than other blood types. They're not sure why, but there is data suggesting that seems to be the case.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Also interesting - there is data now suggesting that COVID impacts the "A" and "AB" blood types more severely than other blood types. They're not sure why, but there is data suggesting that seems to be the case.
    And O+ is least affected.

11. Re: OT - coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    And O+ is least affected.
    Either way. It’s so far over blown. I am convinced this was just a test run, to see how easily the masses can be manipulated.

Based on the (Maryland) covid website. Those testing positive in Maryland under the age of 60. 161k. Deaths under 60.....587. So even if you get the virus, feel bad enough to get tested (we know that 1/2 that get the virus don’t even show symptoms ). Only .003% die. I would be the survival rate of this virus is close to 99.9% for people under 70.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Either way. It’s so far over blown. I am convinced this was just a test run, to see how easily the masses can be manipulated.

Based on the (Maryland) covid website. Those testing positive in Maryland under the age of 60. 161k. Deaths under 60.....587. So even if you get the virus, feel bad enough to get tested (we know that 1/2 that get the virus don’t even show symptoms ). Only .003% die. I would be the survival rate of this virus is close to 99.9% for people under 70.