Page 582 of 742 FirstFirst ... 580581582583584 ... LastLast
Results 6,973 to 6,984 of 8900
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Shutting down travel from China is racist!! Blaming China is racist!!
    Why is that racist?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Does it make sense that masks were reserved for medical personnel?

Yes of course.

Was it necessary for the Nation's Top Medical expert to lie to the American people and tell them masks don't work in order to make that happen?

No. It was not.

It was a breach of trust. And it unquestionably cost lives.
    the cure can not be worse than the disease!

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Why is that racist?
    I think he was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Sadly ...that makes sense. We can stay home , avoid people , social distance ,etc......medical professionals can’t really do any of that. At my wife’s hospital ICU nurses were issued real N95s every 6months. So ...fortunately we had several (sized for her not me ) at home when this hit. She was also able to have enough to “recycle “ until more came in. Not every hospital was this lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are there any real distributors online for this or the KN?? How ya doin Lax? Family all good I hope

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Why is that racist?
    Oh, I was 100% plus an additional 35% being sarcastic. Many news orgs and politicians said this, but it's not brought up now amazingly

Blog Entries

I guess other countries restricting travel to the USA is not racist because anything done against America is OK ??? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I guess other countries restricting travel to the USA is not racist because anything done against America is OK ??? ... Bc
    'murica virus

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Well, American isn’t a race either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    This is missing a lot of details about South Korea's response, but whatever. No use in rehashing it to everyone who would rather gloss over facts in their effort to continue with comparing the US to everyone else...

Shh. What's a little invasive contact tracing between friends?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

https://www.yahoo.com/news/strain-co...181925444.html

A new strain of the novel coronavirus that's spreading from Europe to the US is more infectious than its predecessor but is not making people any sicker than before, according to a new global study first reported on by CNN.

Researchers call the new strain G614 and the previous strain D614. One of the researchers who worked on the study told CNN that the new mutation is "now the dominant form infecting people."

"Our global tracking data show that the G614 variant in Spike has spread faster than D614," the study said. "We interpret this to mean that the virus is likely to be more infectious. Interestingly, we did not find evidence of G614 impact on disease severity."

The study comes as the US is facing a resurgence of the coronavirus outbreak after multiple states began reopening earlier than was recommended.

Is there any good source for following admissions of covid-19 patients to ICU:s in the US btw? That is usually the best way to track the increase, atleast a couple of weeks into it spreading again.