Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D'Andre Swift

D'Andre Swift

Joe Giglio, of NJ.com, envisions the Ravens using their first-round pick on an offensive player for a third consecutive year by selecting Georgia running back D'Andre Swift. It's not a far-fetched scenario if the Ravens stick to their philosophy of best player available. However, Baltimore is stocked at running back with Mark Ingram, Gus Edwards and Justice Hill, who was taken in the fourth round of the 2019 NFL Draft.

The 5-foot-9, 215-pound Swift is a big-time playmaker that could add another dimension to any offense because of his speed and power. Swift is widely considered the most talented and complete running back in this year's draft and might be well gone before the Ravens make their first-round selection.
    I can see him being there at 28 and he most likely would be BPA. Ingram is 30 years old and our only 3-down back as I think Hill will be best suited in the passing game. Swift could end up being a real game-changer. I wouldn't hate this.

Thoughts?

Blog Entries

D'Andre Swift

There’s a lot to like, especially in the pass game.
    Would be real nice if he could drop to 2nd round
    Interested to see how his stock goes over next few weeks

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: D'Andre Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    There’s a lot to like, especially in the pass game.
    Would be real nice if he could drop to 2nd round
    Interested to see how his stock goes over next few weeks
    I don't think he makes it out of the first. Damn sure won't be there for our 2nd round pick.

I don’t see us selecting Swift in the 1st. RB class is pretty deep this year. We have too many needs to be spending a 1st on a RB. I like cam Akers in the later rounds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I can see him being there at 28 and he most likely would be BPA. Ingram is 30 years old and our only 3-down back as I think Hill will be best suited in the passing game. Swift could end up being a real game-changer. I wouldn't hate this.

Thoughts?
    I believe in BPA and I love then run game.

I think Swift would be the most talented RB on the roster immediately.

Swift reminds me of Sony Michel. I think Jonathan Taylor from Wisconsin would be a real good fit in our system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we_qHxD6C-4

We already have a great running game. If we must draft RB, I'd wait til the 4th or later to pick up pass catching speedy back to compete with Hill and see which one emerges on top. We don't even have roster space for another and our early down backs are great.

If we really want to improve the running game O line in the first would be a better move.

Blog Entries

There are quite a few good RB prospects in this draft.

I like Swift and Dobbins quite a bit and think both would be good, natural fits in this offense.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

There's always good running backs. He's good. So was Leonard Fournette.

Rarely do they turn out to be worth a 1st compared with the value you could have had by taking another position with the same pick.

I think Swift is a great back. Too early for me in the 1st. Like it’s been said ..lots of good back in this draft.

My pick in maybe round 5....Darrynton Evans:AppSt. Book it. Kid could be huge in our scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I want Clyde Edwards-Helaire. This guy can do everything including line up at WR and pass block. Clyde is a true 3 down back

the Gus Edwards disrespect continues.