Blog Entries

Cool Re: Another Raven All Pro!

"The restaurant offers a challenge, you have to finish a 72 oz. steak, shrimp cocktail, a salad and a roll with butter on it in under one hour."

LOL Davo, you don't know my sister-in-law... Bc

P.S. - welcome to the RSR board, the best Ravens board on the planet.

Re: Another Raven All Pro!

I've been a follower since the Ravens24x7 days, just never post, so I've read all about your sister-in-law! Definitely the best forum around.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    "The restaurant offers a challenge, you have to finish a 72 oz. steak, shrimp cocktail, a salad and a roll with butter on it in under one hour."

LOL Davo, you don't know my sister-in-law... Bc

P.S. - welcome to the RSR board, the best Ravens board on the planet.
    She's not the unofficial record holder (80 seconds), is she?

Also, Bozeman is a slacker. Molly Schuyler at THREE of those meals in 20 minutes! And she weighs under 130... well, she didn't when she finished the third steak. But she started her meal at 120!
    https://www.amarillo.com/article/201...NEWS/304199815

But what did he have for dessert?

Blog Entries

Bc’s Sister-in-Law vs John Candy.

7. Re: Another Raven All Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Bc’s Sister-in-Law vs John Candy.
    “Hey, look, there’s John Candy!” – Joe Montana

[Note for those potential few who were perhaps previously unaware before now:

The aforementioned quote above pertains to a lighthearted/loosening-up leadership moment — one of my personal favorite sports stories that shall forever live on in lore — which occurred within the 49ers' offensive huddle, during a timeout. At some juncture among the fray, said celebrity was simply spotted in the crowd, then subsequently pointed out to fellow surrounding teammates. This particular anecdote took place amidst the waning minutes of what would eventually go on to become the game-winning drive of Super Bowl XXIII over those pesky pests whom we all know fart too well around here, the 'Jungle Bungles'.]

But anywhoooo, moving onward, whilst simultaneously keeping in tune with a referential topic relating to the regards of one John "Dewey 'Ox' Oxburger" Candy . . .

Last edited by ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $; 02-21-2020 at 09:18 PM.