Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 02.21.20

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Haha :) if I wasn't high risk I wouldn't worry as much. Official due date June 12 but no way they're going past 38 weeks so that puts them to late May, latest!
    My wife was "high risk" too (actually her highest risk was marrying me LOL). Our daughter was due May 15th, but arrived on April 7th, and is now a very healthy 32 year old nearing her wedding day (May 2nd). Take heart in the thought that these two boys won't interfere with the NFL Draft Wishing you the very best... Bc

Re: Free talk Friday - 02.21.20

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    My wife was "high risk" too (actually her highest risk was marrying me LOL). Our daughter was due May 15th, but arrived on April 7th, and is now a very healthy 32 year old nearing her wedding day (May 2nd). Take heart in the thought that these two boys won't interfere with the NFL Draft Wishing you the very best... Bc
    That's great to hear, Bc. Thank you :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Well folks since my Grandma has passed away I have found out a lot about my Aunt and Uncle. My Aunt is wanting to file a lawsuit against the family over my Grandmas will and she was my Grandmas daughter in law. It’s been a rough year so far. We are all wanting to wash our hands clean of my Aunt. She is all about money.
    Many of even a close family have come undone when it comes to inheritance. Good luck and don’t let pettiness drive a wedge between you and the good members of your family

Congrats ITT! I’m sure you’re gonna love motherhood. Nothing like getting started with 2! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well folks since my Grandma has passed away I have found out a lot about my Aunt and Uncle. My Aunt is wanting to file a lawsuit against the family over my Grandmas will and she was my Grandmas daughter in law. It’s been a rough year so far. We are all wanting to wash our hands clean of my Aunt. She is all about money.
    Sorry GJ. Money can cause soo many problems. You’re a good dude. You’ll make it through better than you were before. Thoughts be with you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    So our weekend appears to be going out to Columbus to see my grandmother in the hospital.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Sorry Ort. Hope she has a quick stay and she’s back to normal. You’ll be in our thoughts buddy.

Hell yea two more ravens fans in the flock. Congrats itd.

@ort praying for you grandmother 🙏🏾

@gj remember the good stuff about life don’t worry about the money

That sucks

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    My wife flew to LA last night for a 5-day business trip. An event that her work has been point to for the past 3 to 6 months: she's a little stressed about it.

Our 10yo has Infl B. Tested positive for it on Monday at the pediatrician's office. We've kept him home from school all week. He's being quite the little trouper. Fortunately he looks 10-15% less like a Dickensian orphan every day.

I've got it too. I'm about 2 or 3 days ahead of the boy in my own progress of the disease. Got no stamina at all, and every once in a while I have to stop and cough my face off.

I hate everybody.
    Ouch. Did you guys do Tamiflu? Our daughter was diagnosed with influenza a on Monday, but we got her on that and she has been fever free a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Haha :) if I wasn't high risk I wouldn't worry as much. Official due date June 12 but no way they're going past 38 weeks so that puts them to late May, latest!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Our oldest was at 37 weeks due to my wife's blood pressure, and other than being so extra on the enthusiasm all the time is doing pretty well.

That's just wonderful news. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Wooooah ITT that’s huge!! Do you have children already or will you be a first time mother?