Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 02.21.20

Well folks since my Grandma has passed away I have found out a lot about my Aunt and Uncle. My Aunt is wanting to file a lawsuit against the family over my Grandmas will and she was my Grandmas daughter in law. It’s been a rough year so far. We are all wanting to wash our hands clean of my Aunt. She is all about money.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I'm pregnant – with 2 boys! Yes – twins. Official due date is in June but since twins come early, we're expecting no later than mid-late May.
    Holy shit! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Ort, I hope she is on the mend and your family is a sight to behold for her. I remember visiting my mother-in-law @ Mass General (Boston) several years ago when she had already declined into dementia. The nursing staff told us she had not spoken in a couple of days, but when she saw my wife she popped up like a jack-in-the-box with a big smile and started talking like Chatty Cathy. Hopefully your grandmother will be elated to see you and your family because that is part of the healing process. Good Luck ... Bc
    We will see how it goes. Just found out they won't let kids in to see her in the icu. Guess they'll get some quality time with their cousins. Hopefully it's just a temporary stay for her there though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Well folks since my Grandma has passed away I have found out a lot about my Aunt and Uncle. My Aunt is wanting to file a lawsuit against the family over my Grandmas will and she was my Grandmas daughter in law. It’s been a rough year so far. We are all wanting to wash our hands clean of my Aunt. She is all about money.
    Sorry to hear that. It's always difficult when families have to take sides because of money. Hopefully she has a tough time finding an attorney to take the case. If it's really out there and the money isn't large it might not be worth it to them

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    A friend of mine says, "Where there's a will, there's relatives!" UGH, Gj85, don't wash your hands of it, but (as awful as it sounds) fight back against that greedy Aunt (who's not even a blood relative). Here's wishing you the very best of luck... Bc

Blog Entries

Happy Friday!

Guess I need to come clean with you all... I've been hiding some news that I wanted to share about a month ago, but it's been touch and go the last month. I'm pregnant... with 2 boys! Yes... twins. Official due date is in June but since twins come early, we're expecting no later than mid-late May. Had a scare 4 weeks ago that resulted in me having to work from home and be on modified bedrest. Twins are high-risk so unfortunately, more things can go wrong. But each day they're "cooking" is progress!

Funny enough...I found out right after the first Browns loss so I was convinced they were the reason for the Ravens' winning streak...ha! If only.

Anyway, sorry to drop that bomb but you guys are like a little family to me so I figured I should share :)

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Congrats! That's fantastic news! It's going to be an exciting offseason. Enjoy!

What's everyone up to this weekend?
    My wife flew to LA last night for a 5-day business trip. An event that her work has been point to for the past 3 to 6 months: she's a little stressed about it.

Our 10yo has Infl B. Tested positive for it on Monday at the pediatrician's office. We've kept him home from school all week. He's being quite the little trouper. Fortunately he looks 10-15% less like a Dickensian orphan every day.

I've got it too. I'm about 2 or 3 days ahead of the boy in my own progress of the disease. Got no stamina at all, and every once in a while I have to stop and cough my face off.

I hate everybody.

Congrats ITT!

what he said ^^^^^

Congrats ITT!!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Thanks all!! Just keep your fingers crossed that these bambinos don't come too early!

Blog Entries

Question Re: Free talk Friday - 02.21.20

Thanks all!! Just keep your fingers crossed that these bambinos don't come too early!
    I T T, if you don't mind telling us, when is their due date? ... Bc
    P.S. - our daughter was 5 weeks early and has turned out just fine, so try not to worry (if that's humanly possible to tell an expectant mother).

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I T T, if you don't mind telling us, when is their due date? ... Bc
    P.S. - our daughter was 5 weeks early and has turned out just fine, so try not to worry (if that's humanly possible to tell an expectant mother).
    Haha :) if I wasn't high risk I wouldn't worry as much. Official due date June 12 but no way they're going past 38 weeks so that puts them to late May, latest!