Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Free talk Friday - 02.21.20

Happy Friday!

Guess I need to come clean with you all... I've been hiding some news that I wanted to share about a month ago, but it's been touch and go the last month. I'm pregnant... with 2 boys! Yes... twins. Official due date is in June but since twins come early, we're expecting no later than mid-late May. Had a scare 4 weeks ago that resulted in me having to work from home and be on modified bedrest. Twins are high-risk so unfortunately, more things can go wrong. But each day they're "cooking" is progress!

Funny enough...I found out right after the first Browns loss so I was convinced they were the reason for the Ravens' winning streak...ha! If only.

Anyway, sorry to drop that bomb but you guys are like a little family to me so I figured I should share :)

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Free talk Friday - 02.21.20

Congrats to you and hubby!

Blog Entries

Congratulations! Have a friend with twins, they're special. You'll forever be one of a special group of mothers

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Congratulations! Have a friend with twins, they're special. You'll forever be one of a special group of mothers
    Thanks! I'm excited but terrified at the same time! The last month has been really tough--not only due to the complications but I can't exercise, which I was doing 5-6 days a week and served as a nice stress reliever. Also starting to get UNCOMFORTABLE...I'm not a big person so I'm not used to carrying around TWO boys in my belly, ha :)

People are already joking about one being a Ravens fan and one being a Steelers fan...but hopefully they're both purple ;) I was joking earlier this season that I'd name them Lamar and Jackson bahahahha.

Congrats!!! That is awesome!! Will keep ya in my thoughts and hope everything goes well for you. Kids are a life changer that's a whole different ride, but it's awesome to be on. :) The roller coaster of emotions you are about to be on is normal, and I'm sure everyone goes through it, even the fathers! I know I did.

Blog Entries

🎉 🎈 🎊 Congrats!

Congrats!

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 02.21.20

To I Touchdown There : Congratulations! You are a dear poster (Yes, I can use "dear" because I'm an old man) and those of us who "know" you are very happy for your good news. Looks like that Steeler fan of a husband is treating you right (LOL). This is the start of a grand life adventure and I hope that yours, your husband and sons, have a very pleasant journey ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday!

Guess I need to come clean with you all... I've been hiding some news that I wanted to share about a month ago, but it's been touch and go the last month. I'm pregnant... with 2 boys! Yes... twins. Official due date is in June but since twins come early, we're expecting no later than mid-late May. Had a scare 4 weeks ago that resulted in me having to work from home and be on modified bedrest. Twins are high-risk so unfortunately, more things can go wrong. But each day they're "cooking" is progress!

Funny enough...I found out right after the first Browns loss so I was convinced they were the reason for the Ravens' winning streak...ha! If only.

Anyway, sorry to drop that bomb but you guys are like a little family to me so I figured I should share :)

Congratulations!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

So our weekend appears to be going out to Columbus to see my grandmother in the hospital.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 02.21.20

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    So our weekend appears to be going out to Columbus to see my grandmother in the hospital.
    Ort, I hope she is on the mend and your family is a sight to behold for her. I remember visiting my mother-in-law @ Mass General (Boston) several years ago when she had already declined into dementia. The nursing staff told us she had not spoken in a couple of days, but when she saw my wife she popped up like a jack-in-the-box with a big smile and started talking like Chatty Cathy. Hopefully your grandmother will be elated to see you and your family because that is part of the healing process. Good Luck ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday!

Congratulations Touchdown! Happy for ya!