Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Harbaugh to Miss the Scouting Combine

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    You think his attendance at the Combine drove that decision weeks later on Draft Day? if it was a true Harbaugh Bros special, then the Combine and Pro Days and nothing else mattered anyway.
    Lol I’m only joking. Of course there’s a lot more scouting that goes into it.
    I’m just still salty we chose wormley over Godwin

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    It's the JuJu pick for me. I had researched him like crazy before the draft that year and thought for sure they would take him if he was there. I'll never forgive them for it. But I blame them all, not just Harbs. Some folks on here have derangement syndrome with JH so it's hard to tell the lighthearted jabs.

Blog Entries

Dave, you and me both! Plus I do think Harbs had influence in the Wormley pick as you have... Bc

It's the JuJu pick for me.
    Me too.

DeCosta seems to value "offensive playmakers" more than Ozzie did, so maybe we won't see very many more of those.

It's the JuJu pick for me. I had researched him like crazy before the draft that year and thought for sure they would take him if he was there. I'll never forgive them for it. But I blame them all, not just Harbs. Some folks on here have derangement syndrome with JH so it's hard to tell the lighthearted jabs.
    Hey now....I resemble that remark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

COTY not enough to get some of you guys to cut the man some slack...just a little?
    Nope 14-2 with a 12 game win streak and the brilliance of unveiling a NEW PLAYOFF GAMEPLAN????

nope nope nope

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Hey now....I resemble that remark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HaHa, my man Lax!

All good brother - at least you can joke about it (sometimes)

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Nope 14-2 with a 12 game win streak and the brilliance of unveiling a NEW PLAYOFF GAMEPLAN????

nope nope nope
    Won't argue the point - only that I saw the playoff loss as the result of some seriously poor execution, not the gameplan. But coach shoulders some blame for that as well.

I am right there with you on that draft. I wanted Ju JU also and could not believe they passed on him and who we got was even worse Tyus Bowser and the two who followed are just as bad.

I couldnt even say Bowser and Wormley have even made marginal impacts. I doubt either one sees a 2nd contract here or possibly elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I am right there with you on that draft. I wanted Ju JU also and could not believe they passed on him and who we got was even worse Tyus Bowser and the two who followed are just as bad.

I couldnt even say Bowser and Wormley have even made marginal impacts. I doubt either one sees a 2nd contract here or possibly elsewhere.
    Yeah, I'd say Tyus has a shot at "decent" but Wormley is likely just a career rotational guy - neither one approaches the talent and production that JuJu or Godwin have shown. The thing that makes it sting so much was that the team REALLY NEEDED offensive talent when those picks were made. We seem to have finally exited the desert of offensive ineptitude, but I'm still pissed we spent so long in there.

Yeah, I'd say Tyus has a shot at "decent" but Wormley is likely just a career rotational guy - neither one approaches the talent and production that JuJu or Godwin have shown. The thing that makes it sting so much was that the team REALLY NEEDED offensive talent when those picks were made. We seem to have finally exited the desert of offensive ineptitude, but I'm still pissed we spent so long in there.
    haha its funny cause then you have people complain when we picked Hayden Hurst when guys like Derwin James and Termaine Edmunds were still available when we were up.