Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plan B job

Blog Entries

Re: Plan B job

That’s some National Lampoon for your ass right there.

Can we shorten this to plan Bj?

Their are people who do stupid shit everyday just because he was NFL player with plenty of money does not make him immune to stupidity, their have been doctors, lawyers, business leaders, congressman, etc etc that do crazy shit that is mind boggling. Stupidity does not discriminate!!

Someone had the take that something may have happened to force / put GR in this situation to have to pick up the weed as that’s probably ~$1MM on the street and I don’t think he’s a dealer.

In this day and age people need to stop being so judgmental. Weed shouldn't even be illegal when its not even as bad for you as tobacco and alcohol. Would people have been nearly as triggered if he was driving with 150 pounds of whiskey in the trunk of his car? I doubt it. Its this stupid war on drugs that's even creating these markets where people have to smuggle it just so that other people can buy it. When people can buy it legally at a dispensary, its a lot safer, and it cuts out the underground markets and violence that comes along with it.

6. Re: Plan B job

Quote Originally Posted by Trackmaster View Post
    In this day and age people need to stop being so judgmental. Weed shouldn't even be illegal when its not even as bad for you as tobacco and alcohol. Would people have been nearly as triggered if he was driving with 150 pounds of whiskey in the trunk of his car? I doubt it. Its this stupid war on drugs that's even creating these markets where people have to smuggle it just so that other people can buy it. When people can buy it legally at a dispensary, its a lot safer, and it cuts out the underground markets and violence that comes along with it.
    1) I'm not sure I've ever had 150+ lbs of anything other than human being transported in my car. Much respect to large breed dog owners out there.
    2) I'm not arguing that the demonization of weed in America is silly in this day and age. But the point is, transporting it across state lines is illegal now. To risk millions of dollars as an elite athlete in order to transport thousands of dollars of a known illegal substance (whether or not you agree with the morality of its status) is absurd.

Thats a good one and most likely true
    Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Greg Robinson would rather spend 20 years in jail then another year playing for the Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Greg Robinson would rather spend 20 years in jail then another year playing for the Browns.