Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All roads lead to Russia?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...tm_name=iossmf

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump.”
    ~ Kevin McCarthy.

Re: All roads lead to Russia?

I would start with posting the definition of facts vs opinion

Then see how much money the past 5 dem candidates have received from Russia vs the past gop candidates.

But we will never see that article.

Russia posts are cute, but meaningless... why don't we do China, and start drawing lines on their influence and see who is in their pocket? I assure you this is not an "either or" scenario or a "yeah but what about" post... Russia is a conspiracy theory... Chinese influence is real and proven.
    Let's start looking at the staff of DNC committee people. Seeing how we've found Pakistani nationals trying to steal government documents and a Chinese military spy under the payrolls of the DNC (even after they were advised by the FBI) maybe we should start looking REALLY HARD at who the DNC works with and for.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

"I Think" =/= "I Know"

I know would infer tangible evidence proving the statement.

I think is an assumption based on a variety of things - non of which are tangible evidence.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Russia? Really?

I would say that nobody is buying this garbage anymore, but...I know that's not true.

So far this week...there have been 2 fake Russia Collusion stories that have come out. One was about Trump offering a pardon to Assange and the other was about Russia interfering in the 2020 election to help POTUS. Both stories were debunked in less than 12 hours.

Pravda.

Only an ignorant liberal would fall for a fake story that claims Russia wants conservatives in power here.

All while we have 5 of the 6 dem candidates saying they want the US to be more like Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Only an ignorant liberal would fall for a fake story that claims Russia wants conservatives in power here.

All while we have 5 of the 6 dem candidates saying they want the US to be more like Russia
    What's crazy is that they look the other way at some really dodgy/corrupt behavior by our current politicians like the Clintons influence peddling and Biden's family getting rich off his connections as well as his crackhead deadbeat son.

Trump had zero influence to peddle before he was elected yet in what is tantamount to a coup and treasonous behavior by the previous administration our law enforcement and intelligence agencies were weaponized by zealots so in denial they basically tried to entrap him and we know they spied on him with little pretense. It's insane.

I was reading yesterday the prosecutor in the McCabe case is a lifelong Democratic and donor whose daddy works with Eric Holder. There was an article in the Daily beast that detailed McCabe basically admitting he lied to FBI agents and that he authorized a leak. Point blank. How can we send guys like Stone and Papadopoulos to jail and let guys like Comey and McCabe off? I think if we can't apply justice evenly when it comes to "lying to investigators/congress" then we shouldn't apply it all. Stone should be pardoned. So should Flynn and anyone else convicted of a process crime by Mueller.

Trump needs to win another term just so they can weed out all the resistance zealots at DOJ too. That's the main reason I want him to win another term is to replace and offset as many of those zealots as possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

So, the Director of National Intelligence who was appointed by Trump is an ignorant liberal?

Senior intelligence official told lawmakers that Russia wants to see Trump reelected

A senior U.S. intelligence official told lawmakers last week that Russia wants to see President Trump reelected, viewing his administration as more favorable to the Kremlin’s interests, according to people who were briefed on the comments.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...74f_story.html
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    So, the Director of National Intelligence who was appointed by Trump is an ignorant liberal?
    Here is my issue with this. How is it that the DNI testifies to the Intelligence Committee, which is supposedly top secret closed door, yet word gets out to both the NYT and WAPO (shocking) "according to people who were briefed on the comments." Shouldn't the chair of that committee be outraged about leaks of sensitive information? Shouldn't he be calling for heads among members and their staffers? Shouldn't he be trying to get to the bottom of who the contacts are for the NYT and WAPO? This is National Intelligence we're talking about.

This is all such a fucking circus. It's the shit people are getting tired of. Frankly, I'm surprised they're still trying to push Russia considering how awfully it has failed. Can't they come up with something new?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    That's not what Vlad is saying at all.

The press is saying that the Russians are trying to help Trump again. That's categorically false. Ignorant people don't care. They'll believe whatever the NYT or the WP print no matter what because "evil orange man bad."

The intelligence says that Russia understands that Trump is someone they can work with since he's a dealmaker.

Of course this makes sense. Every country's leader on the planet would probably prefer to work with someone who isn't a politician but a businessman looking to make a deal. That's what real diplomacy is all about.

The rubes who read headlines and listen to Pravda channels will clearly infer from these media leaks that Trump is colluding w/Russia because...why not? I'd bet that President Xi in China probably prefers working w/Trump since they've been able to agree on trade agreement changes which favor the US. Does that mean Trump is colluding w/China? According to the media...yes.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Here is my issue with this. How is it that the DNI testifies to the Intelligence Committee, which is supposedly top secret closed door, yet word gets out to both the NYT and WAPO (shocking) "according to people who were briefed on the comments."
    I know.

I don't recall "leaks" ever being this big of an issue ever in any administration prior. Everyone, everwhere runs to the Pravda dirt sheets about something as innocuous as Trump sneezing and the sheep continue to soak it up. To me, that's the funniest part about the whole thing. People still buy into the bullshit.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-21-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

The press is saying that the Russians are trying to help Trump again. That's categorically false. Ignorant people don't care. They'll believe whatever the NYT or the WP print no matter what because "evil orange man bad."

The intelligence says that Russia understands that Trump is someone they can work with since he's a dealmaker.

Of course this makes sense. Every country's leader on the planet would probably prefer to work with someone who isn't a politician but a businessman looking to make a deal. That's what real diplomacy is all about.

The rubes who read headlines and listen to Pravda channels will clearly infer from these media leaks that Trump is colluding w/Russia because...why not? I'd bet that President Xi in China probably prefers working w/Trump since they've been able to agree on trade agreement changes which favor the US. Does that mean Trump is colluding w/China? According to the media...yes.

I know.

I don't recall "leaks" ever being this big of an issue ever in any administration prior. Everyone, everwhere runs to the Pravda dirt sheets about something as innocuous as Trump sneezing and the sheep continue to soak it up. To me, that's the funniest part about the whole thing. People still buy into the bullshit.
    The swamp, MSM, Dems, and some Republicans would sell this country out if it meant getting rid of Trump. Expect this shit to continue and ramp up the closer we get to the election.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

The press is saying that the Russians are trying to help Trump again.
    No, Trump's own Director of National Intelligence is who is saying that the Russians are trying to help Trump again, not the media.

Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia is interfering in the 2020 campaign to get President Trump reelected, The New York Times reported Thursday.

The Feb. 13 briefing by top election security officials at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) to the House Intelligence Committee reportedly prompted Trump to berate now-former acting DNI Joseph Maguire, accusing him of disloyalty for allowing the briefing.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...rfering-to-get
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare