Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
Help Trump again? Dirt, have you bothered to check out the FB ads?...which btw have no connection to the Russian government.

From Jake Tapper...

“A national security official I know and trust pushes back on the way the briefing/ODNI story is being told, and others with firsthand knowledge agree with his assessment.”

“What's been articulated in the news is that the intelligence community has concluded that the Russians are trying to help Trump again. But the intelligence doesn't say that”

“The President was upset that he had to hear about an intelligence conclusion from a Member of the House Republicans rather than from the intelligence community. So he was out of joint with Maguire on that process."

Now that the fake news is running with the story...the usual suspects are pushing it:

Hillary: “Putin’s Puppet is at it again, taking Russian help for himself. He knows he can’t win without it. And we can’t let it happen.”

Brennan: “We are now in a full-blown national security crisis. By trying to prevent the flow of intelligence to Congress, Trump is abetting a Russian covert operation to keep him in office for Moscow’s interests, not America’s.”

I've lost track of how many times we're supposedly in a “Russia-crisis.” I’ve also lost track of the reasons we shouldn’t take John Brennan seriously...from his record at CIA (spying on the Senate and then lying about it) to his failed proclamations as a MSNBC pundit.

See how the process works, Dirt? It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be said. This is what happened in 2016 and now they’re doing it again because stupid people will believe it despite the media being wrong about everything.
What is funny is that Brennan was in charge when this allegedly happened the first time, and in his initial debrief concluded that it was not an attempt to help either candidate but to sow discord among Americans... NOW... ALL OF A SUDDEN... Brennan thinks this is the media's worst portrayal of events??? I can't wait for him to go to jail.... which is inevitable. On top of which, hasn't this already been debunked? Not that it matters... literally every single leak or source that has been tied to Russia has been debunked but the fact that people go off of the cumulative of what they have heard is all that counts.