Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you have any reasons against the seven?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Dude Sticks is playing out of his mind
    they still scare for long stretches every game, but when they get going they look so good. i cant remember being this excited in the Turgeon era

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    they still scare for long stretches every game, but when they get going they look so good. i cant remember being this excited in the Turgeon era
    Agree. I don't know nearly as much about basketball as I do football, nor do I follow it to the same degree, but to my very casual eye we're looking pretty darn good.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Agree. I don't know nearly as much about basketball as I do football, nor do I follow it to the same degree, but to my very casual eye we're looking pretty darn good.
    after the Colts left, my Dad stopped watching football altogether. so growing up we actually watched college basketball but not football. it wasn't until the Ravens came along that I actually paid any attention to football. but yeah i enjoy it at a much lower level than football. i follow the action but i'm not sitting there screaming "switch to a 1-3-1 zone" at the TV cause i am not at that level. maybe if one of my daughters takes to basketball i'll end up coaching and learn a thing or two, but that's a few years off

Quote Originally Posted by jcn35 View Post
    As I've mentioned numerous times before, I thought there were seven men on the roster that showed up last month, but I am growing more annoyed each minute over the fact that some fans accused them of playing just as poorly as everyone else. Therefore, I decided to try this one thing that would hopefully put this issue to rest, and because of how this community is critical towards the Ravens in a fair way whenever it's necessary like last month obviously for instance, I thought this would be the good place to do it. So, with that said, are there any of you that truly have an excusable reason as to why you believe the seven folks listed below were just as sh*tty as everyone else?

1. Sam Koch
    2. Jimmy Smith
    3. Orlando "Zeus" Brown Jr.
    4. Marcus Peters
    5. Marquise "Hollywood" Brown
    6. Justin Tucker (I especially wonder what excusable reason you could possibly have against him.)

The seventh is Ronnie Stanley, but even though I thought he was decent that night, there have been some fans that gave me fair arguments against him, but so far, he's the only one of the seven where I've seen fair arguments against how he played.

So with that, feel free to share your thoughts.
    WTF.jpg

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Lamars performance is still what gave us the best chance to win