Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Do you have any reasons against the seven?

As I've mentioned numerous times before, I thought there were seven men on the roster that showed up last month, but I am growing more annoyed each minute over the fact that some fans accused them of playing just as poorly as everyone else. Therefore, I decided to try this one thing that would hopefully put this issue to rest, and because of how this community is critical towards the Ravens in a fair way whenever it's necessary like last month obviously for instance, I thought this would be the good place to do it. So, with that said, are there any of you that truly have an excusable reason as to why you believe the seven folks listed below were just as sh*tty as everyone else?

1. Sam Koch
    2. Jimmy Smith
    3. Orlando "Zeus" Brown Jr.
    4. Marcus Peters
    5. Marquise "Hollywood" Brown
    6. Justin Tucker (I especially wonder what excusable reason you could possibly have against him.)

The seventh is Ronnie Stanley, but even though I thought he was decent that night, there have been some fans that gave me fair arguments against him, but so far, he's the only one of the seven where I've seen fair arguments against how he played.

So with that, feel free to share your thoughts.

Blog Entries

Re: Do you have any reasons against the seven?

Pretty sure you posted this exact same thread a couple weeks ago. Why again?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by jcn35 View Post
    As I've mentioned numerous times before
    Yes, you certainly have.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jcn35 View Post
    Therefore, I decided to try this one thing that would hopefully put this issue to rest
    What issue to rest? If there is complaining about these players it's not on this board.

Blog Entries

I'm complaining about it being 7. Why not 6 or 8, why does 7 get all of the attention?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Where my boy Morgan Cox at??!?

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Where my boy Morgan Cox at??!?
    He farted on one of the FGs, so he doesn't make the list.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

i don't know about the rest of you, but it was one game, and i'm currently devoting an average of zero minutes a day analyzing what went wrong, who's to blame, who doesn't deserve blame, who is undeservedly getting blame somewhere on this site. right now i'm onto Terps basketball, be opening day a few weeks after march madness, there's a summer olympics i'm looking forward to, and by the time August rolls around nobody, not the players, coaches, FO, is going to be hyperfocused on who did what that one game.

turn the page. it's time.

meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

I have reasons against the seven!!

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    i don't know about the rest of you, but it was one game, and i'm currently devoting an average of zero minutes a day analyzing what went wrong, who's to blame, who doesn't deserve blame, who is undeservedly getting blame somewhere on this site. right now i'm onto Terps basketball, be opening day a few weeks after march madness, there's a summer olympics i'm looking forward to, and by the time August rolls around nobody, not the players, coaches, FO, is going to be hyperfocused on who did what that one game.

turn the page. it's time.
    Dude Sticks is playing out of his mind