A Thank You to Tony Jefferson

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

Re: A Thank You to Tony Jefferson

TJ is a very good guy. It obviously didn't end the way he wanted it to but this is someone who will have interest and land on his feet. Good luck Tony Jefferson!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: A Thank You to Tony Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    TJ is a very good guy. It obviously didn't end the way he wanted it to but this is someone who will have interest and land on his feet. Good luck Tony Jefferson!
    Well said! He didn't work out here, perhaps wasn't a good fit, but is a class act. I too hope he lands somewhere since he (@ 28 years old) still has a lot to give... Bc

Great player but not a great fit for our scheme. We tried to use him too much in ways that did not play to his strengths.

Good thread. TJ had all kinds of unsung value — as a recruiter, as a leader, as a selfless player, and to use the phrase that now seems to have become his middle name, a total “class act.”

I was excited when we signed him. Sad the between-the-lines stuff didn’t work out as we all hoped, but I’ll be a fan of his wherever he ends up signing.

(Well, unless it’s Pittsburgh or New England. I’m not completely delusional.)
    "Chin up, chest out."