Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Wouldn't you call this racism?

Kids that grow up with diversity seek it out. This misguided young woman was likely lecturing the very kids that needed it the least. Sad. The only safe space is being comfortable around people different than you.

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    This doesn't surprise me at all. In today's atmosphere, whites are the only group it's ok to trash.
    White straight males.

You can’t attack white gays. White transgender. White women or white transracial.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    White straight males.

You can’t attack white gays. White transgender. White women or white transracial.
    Transracial? That’s a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Transracial? That’s a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/25/u...are-fraud.html

99% of black people who actually care about race issues don't cosign this in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    99% of black people who actually care about race issues don't cosign this in the least.
    I don't doubt for a moment that's true. It's a shame the media focuses on these more extreme and divisive types of incidents.

I guess "People living in harmony, film at 11...." doesn't get as many clicks...

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    WTF has happened to the state of Virginia lately?

https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/black-...ltural-center/
    Imagine thinking that the government is corrupt, inept, inefficient, institutionally racist, sexist, and fascistic...

Then campaigning (and voting) to expand its size, power and influence over you, whilst giving it a complete monopoly on firearms, what words you can say, and what race of people can inhabit public rooms.

Clown world.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I totally agree. The media paints this narrative more than regular people. Guess what? I live in a neighborhood that has all sorts of different races... we play Cards Against Humanity, have parties for kids birthdays, drink beer, and watch major sporting events together. We generally just hang out whenever for fun because we genuinely like each other and have a lot in common. At no point do they ever get up and say, "Man... there are too many white people in this neighborhood!" That person would get ridiculed to the point that they'd have to leave the neighborhood, or just be totally excluded... why? Because it would be an insanely racist thing to say.

Whoever was making excuses for her... let me ask you this: If I filmed a video of me shouting that "black people ruin going to the movies and they shouldn't be allowed!"... would you be like, "Man... that dude is just having a bad day..."? No... you'd call me out for being racist, and rightfully so (I did not say that btw... nor would I). This woman is disgusting, and was taught ignorance as a child... we need to break that cycle from every side.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I totally agree. The media paints this narrative more than regular people. Guess what? I live in a neighborhood that has all sorts of different races... we play Cards Against Humanity, have parties for kids birthdays, drink beer, and watch major sporting events together. We generally just hang out whenever for fun because we genuinely like each other and have a lot in common. At no point do they ever get up and say, "Man... there are too many white people in this neighborhood!" That person would get ridiculed to the point that they'd have to leave the neighborhood, or just be totally excluded... why? Because it would be an insanely racist thing to say.

Whoever was making excuses for her... let me ask you this: If I filmed a video of me shouting that "black people ruin going to the movies and they shouldn't be allowed!"... would you be like, "Man... that dude is just having a bad day..."? No... you'd call me out for being racist, and rightfully so (I did not say that btw... nor would I). This woman is disgusting, and was taught ignorance as a child... we need to break that cycle from every side.
    Yup.

Honestly...every sane human is tired of this crap. This line of thinking is divisive, unhelpful, and disempowering.

It goes against everything that good people stand for. There is no upside to it. Zero.

IMO, this all ties into the asinine concept of "white privilege" which is a fake concept created by white liberals to make them feel superior to both non-whites & other white people. What it does is make non-white people feel inferior & embrace the currency of victimhood while minimizing the actual struggles of white people who are legit poor.

The entire idea is textbook racism. Unfortunately, it's mainstream and a lot people have bought into it.

Love your neighbors. Treat people fairly. Show respect. Be nice. Don't be a douche. Who gives a shit how much melanin is in anybody's skin.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Yup.

Honestly...every sane human is tired of this crap. This line of thinking is divisive, unhelpful, and disempowering.

It goes against everything that good people stand for. There is no upside to it. Zero.

IMO, this all ties into the asinine concept of "white privilege" which is a fake concept created by white liberals to make them feel superior to both non-whites & other white people. What it does is make non-white people feel inferior & embrace the currency of victimhood while minimizing the actual struggles of white people who are legit poor.

The entire idea is textbook racism. Unfortunately, it's mainstream and a lot people have bought into it.

Love your neighbors. Treat people fairly. Show respect. Be nice. Don't be a douche. Who gives a shit how much melanin is in anybody's skin.
    Let's face it...attributing ANY term to a generic population based ONLY on demographics is bigoted. Are there individuals with privilege? Sure... and some of them are white... but not EVERY person that is white has some generic privilege. You telling me that Will Smith's weirdo kid isn't privileged? We need to stop this, "The black community! The lanin-x community! The muslim community!" Demographics don't vote in a monolith... period. If I treated EVERY black person how the media wanted me to, that would be a damned train-wreck! I'd be running around apologizing for my privilege and giving them money out of my wallet... it is asinine... and it is racist...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Multicultural Student Center is just a fancy name for a safe space. Sad to think they need a place like that on campus. At the end of the video, several tweets had no problem with what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Multicultural Student Center is just a fancy name for a safe space. Sad to think they need a place like that on campus. At the end of the video, several tweets had no problem with what she said.
    Idk about that. Those existed prior to the whole safe space thing as a general concept.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk