Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 02.14.20

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I need that in my life. Flip flops. Sundresses. No jackets.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I don't know how I'd look in a sundress and flipflops, but the no jacket sounds good to me.

You have any plans for Vday? I was looking at Bethesda area earlier this week for a new place to take Sharon, I was going to ask for you're advice,but she wants to stay in and I cook. I hope it's well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    I don't know how I'd look in a sundress and flipflops, but the no jacket sounds good to me.

You have any plans for Vday? I was looking at Bethesda area earlier this week for a new place to take Sharon, I was going to ask for you're advice,but she wants to stay in and I cook. I hope it's well worth it.
    We never go out. Honestly I think it's a silly holiday :)

Think we're just gonna stay in and order Mexican food. Speaking of Mexican food, I wanna try a new restaurant in Bethesda called Casa Oaxaxa... supposed to be really good!

Think we're just gonna stay in and order Mexican food. Speaking of Mexican food, I wanna try a new restaurant in Bethesda called Casa Oaxaxa... supposed to be really good!

It's an economy driven holiday designed to get most men in trouble. Doesn't cost money to have a good romantic time anytime.

Blog Entries

You sound like my wife only the takeout will be Indian instead of Mexican

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You sound like my wife only the takeout will be Indian instead of Mexican
    I love Indian!! Would prob do that if not Mexican.

Happy Valentines Day all!

Got some NY Strips and Lobster tails that I'm gonna cook up for my sweetheart. Pretty excited.

We also don't get hyped for the holiday, but nice to have a bit of a "special" dinner at home.

Blog Entries

I learned long ago, don't be that guy who hates Valentine's day. Make it special, buy the flowers and gift, and I'm cooking filets.

don't be that guy

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I love Indian!! Would prob do that if not Mexican.

Indian is the bomb.. or shall I say Bomb..bay? Mumbai?

Some latent cooking gene has gone off in me and I been enjoying making Indian dishes a lot last few years. With all the Asian and Indian markets in our area (I live in Rockville) it's never been easier to to spread your wings in the kitchen and make traditional Asian cuisine. You just have to deal with fear of the unfamiliar when shopping those markets and enjoy it as an adventure. Kind of like traveling abroad locally.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Some latent cooking gene has gone off in me and I been enjoying making Indian dishes a lot last few years. With all the Asian and Indian markets in our area (I live in Rockville) it's never been easier to to spread your wings in the kitchen and make traditional Asian cuisine. You just have to deal with fear of the unfamiliar when shopping those markets and enjoy it as an adventure. Kind of like traveling abroad locally.
    I agree! You're in Rockville too? May I ask what part? I'm at the southern end closer to grosvenor/270 spur

Happy Friday all. Supposed to be 65 here today, had some snow earlier in the week. Crazy Bi polar New Mexico weather. Off today so 3 day weekend has begun! Later I'm going down to old El Paso and try not to get in a great big hassle. God I hate that town. Indica dab cart helps with that though lmao.. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    It's an economy driven holiday designed to get most men in trouble. Doesn't cost money to have a good romantic time anytime.
    Yes. That's what I say as well. One of the Walmart's here was like black Friday yesterday omfg.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

It's great to live in an area with ethnic markets. I didn't realize how unusual that was until I went to college and there was nothing around. Now I live in a part of Connecticut with Hispanic Markets, Asian Markets, Indian Markets plus 1 Scandanavian Market. We used to also have a great Dutch Market but the owner retired and the unfortunately closed. That was bummer. It was a great place for chocolate.