Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Mike Westhoff is delusional - "Taysom Hill throws better than Lamar"

After reading the article this thread is overblown. Westhoff said I "THINK" Hill throws better. He didn't say he throws better than Lamar. It's like saying I think it will snow tomorrow not it will snow tomorrow. Nothing here to see.

Re: Mike Westhoff is delusional - "Taysom Hill throws better than Lamar"

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    After reading the article this thread is overblown. Westhoff said I "THINK" Hill throws better. He didn't say he throws better than Lamar. It's like saying I think it will snow tomorrow not it will snow tomorrow. Nothing here to see.
    Semantics

"I THINK Hill throws better than Lamar"

"Hill throws better than Lamar"

Both are opinions that mean exactly the same thing.

But I agree its overblown because the guy doesn't even really think that and is just trying to drum up Hill as trade bait.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Let me know when he leads the NFL in TD passes
    Hell: let us know when Hill completes his first TD pass! On his career he's:

6 of 13 (46%) for 119 yds with 0 TDs and 1 INT, for a passer rating of 46.6

That's Hill's CAREER stat line! Turns 30 in August.

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

If Hill is so good, then why is Brees' kid wearing a Lamar jersey?

I get that he's just trying to hype his guy up, but it's whack as hell. I mean, it's just frustrating, because why bring up Lamar's name? Why is it STILL always Lamar that gets thrown under the bus for his throwing ability? Dude literally just led the NFL in TD passes on his way to an MVP season. He shouldn't be the guy people bring up for these types of comparisons at this point. Dude should have just talked his man up without the asinine comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by tnsmith90 View Post
    I get that he's just trying to hype his guy up, but it's whack as hell. I mean, it's just frustrating, because why bring up Lamar's name? Why is it STILL always Lamar that gets thrown under the bus for his throwing ability? Dude literally just led the NFL in TD passes on his way to an MVP season. He shouldn't be the guy people bring up for these types of comparisons at this point. Dude should have just talked his man up without the asinine comparison.
    Probably to make a splash to get Hill more attention and headlines and buzz. Mission accomplished. Whole thing probably coordinated with Hill’s agent

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson8 View Post
    Probably to make a splash to get Hill more attention and headlines and buzz. Mission accomplished. Whole thing probably coordinated with Hill’s agent
    This is probably it. Try to create a market for Hill, but I still don’t see any team just anointing Hill to be their #1 QB. He is going to have to compete in training camp and be prepared that he will continue to be a gadget player.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson8 View Post
    True. Still whack AF though.

True. Still whack AF though.
    I'm just glad someone's still stupid enough to say it. I think proving these idiots wrong motivates Lamar but it seems like more and more people pile onto the fool every time, so I worry that the supply line will run dry. Though, I suppose, one thing the world will never run short of is idiots.

12. Re: Mike Westhoff is delusional - "Taysom Hill throws better than Lamar"

Maybe, but you know why it was Lamar who was the point of comparison, it was the running part. They're not going to compare Taysom to someone who doesn't run.