Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Chuck Clark - 3 year extension

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    The original info I saw that it was a 3 year extension through 2023.

This, if true, is critical. That would mean it's the remainder of his rookie deal (adding the playing time escalator) PLUS an additional 3 seasons. In all likelihood this would just take his cap figure for 2020 and add the bonus proration portion. If this is the case, I like the contract to the tune of a B+ grade.

If it's a 3 year extension through 2022, which overwrites his 2020 4th year of rookie contract, then I'd put the deal at a C/C+ range.
    It's on the Ravens website as through 2023, so it's 4 more years of Clark. It seems like a good deal and a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    It's on the Ravens website as through 2023, so it's 4 more years of Clark. It seems like a good deal and a decent price.
    Yes, I see it and concur.

JLC is saying 3 years/16m with 5.5 signing and 10 guaranteed. His info on contracts is better than others. I think this a very good value.

I am so happy with this deal. He's smart, a leader, and capable. It's one of those unsuspected selections that is proving to benefit Ba-Lamer.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

I’m starting to think DeCosta has some sort of hypnosis thing going on with these trades and contracts. Such a deal. A 24 year old above average starter for less than 7 million a year wow.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Love this. Chuck Clark is a good player. He outplayed ETIII and TJ.
    I like Clark but is it the consensus that Earl didn't play well?

After the first few weeks I thought he was good. I don't recall our defense giving up many big plays, he didn't get beat often and he added some blitzes and interceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    Edit: Would the team not benefit from Jefferson playing in the box when we are playing (6) db's? His contract and his age leave me to think that's an option. Having him play the role Levine used to play.. Tony can tackle but his pass defense is his weakness.
    Jefferson playing days for the Ravens is over my man. No need to have any role for him. He will be cut.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1991 View Post
    I’m starting to think DeCosta has some sort of hypnosis thing going on with these trades and contracts. Such a deal. A 24 year old above average starter for less than 7 million a year wow.
    Over the next 4 years, it's looking like about 5 million a year.

Jefferson is gone for sure. No need for him now.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    I like Clark but is it the consensus that Earl didn't play well?

After the first few weeks I thought he was good. I don't recall our defense giving up many big plays, he didn't get beat often and he added some blitzes and interceptions.
    People expected the cover 3 deep safety Earl Thomas fro Seattle. Simply put he did not play the deep third full time. He was asked to do a lot of different things he’s never done and to my eyes did fairly well. I expect him to do even better having a year under his belt in this new system.

Blog Entries

That's TJ gone then. Good move.

Blog Entries

Still have Elliott

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Still have Elliott
    Who?