Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Todd Gurley

Re: Todd Gurley

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    This site needs to require an IQ test before anyone is allowed to post...
    Anything over 60 IQ and your presence here is in jeopardy bub.

Blog Entries

This site needs to require a saliva test before anyone is allowed to post...
    Fixt dat 4U, Fluke!

(Actually it oughta require passing a saliva test before being allowed to post...)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Fixt dat 4U, Fluke!

(Actually it oughta require passing a saliva test before being allowed to post...)
    "Who me?"

Good dog Fido, good dog... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    And Culex laughs as his bait gets taken again to the tune of 7 pages of posts over a ridiculous proposal.
    I couldn't tell if it was baiting or not. After reading a few of his responses I started thinking he was serious. It's tough to tell.

Blog Entries

This site needs to require a saliva test before anyone is allowed to post...
    Fixt dat 4U, Fluke!

(Technically, it oughta require passing a saliva test before being allowed to post...)
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    I couldn't tell if it was baiting or not. After reading a few of his responses I started thinking he was serious. It's tough to tell.
    I think what the argument here truly is the wide consensus of people thinking 25 year old Gurleys career is over with the same way they thought the same of Peterson. The nature of injury and the position scares people but his young age keeps me believing there's still quite a lot there especially considering he still showed something last season notably his ability to punch it in and get tough short yardage gains. I think the Rams were conservative with him for the most part but the injury he sustained is still just as others whereas the more time healing from it the more he'll return to form. The nature of it in regards to healing is strongly dependent on youth. Keep in mind that he wouldn't have a heavy workload here.. he'd be just fresh enough to have his same elusiveness paired with ingram. It'd simply be a statement saying we're all in on winning it all in 2020 before we gotta start signing our young guys (like lamar) to massive deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I think the Rams were conservative with him for the most part but the injury he sustained is still just as others whereas the more time healing from it the more he'll return to form. The nature of it in regards to healing is strongly dependent on youth.
    1. He has arthritis in his knee. Arthritis doesn't heal. If you don't believe me, see this article about his injury, in which they interview a doctor. He had 3.8yds/carry last season. over the last quarter of the season he declined to 3.1yds/carry. can't rule him out completely, but the odds are his best days are behind him.

2. You're criminally undervaluing Gus Edwards. Gus has averaged 5.29yds/carry on 270 attempts over his first two seasons. You wanna know how many RBs have averaged more yards a carry over their first two seasons (minimum 250 carries total) in the ENTIRE HISTORY of the NFL? Six. You wanna know who those running backs were? Jamaal Charles, Clinton Portis, Hoyle Granger, Jim Brown, Gayle Sayers, and Chris CJ2K Johnson. I'm not saying Gus is the next Jim Brown or Gayle Sayers, but what I'm saying is that you've got a #2 running back giving you comparable production...oh yeah and he cost under $600k last season.

I think what the argument here truly is the wide consensus of people thinking 25 year old Gurleys career is over with the same way they thought the same of Peterson. The nature of injury and the position scares people but his young age keeps me believing there's still quite a lot there especially considering he still showed something last season notably his ability to punch it in and get tough short yardage gains. I think the Rams were conservative with him for the most part but the injury he sustained is still just as others whereas the more time healing from it the more he'll return to form. The nature of it in regards to healing is strongly dependent on youth. Keep in mind that he wouldn't have a heavy workload here.. he'd be just fresh enough to have his same elusiveness paired with ingram. It'd simply be a statement saying we're all in on winning it all in 2020 before we gotta start signing our young guys (like lamar) to massive deals.
    But why not sign someone that'll make a bigger impact than a rotational rb?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    But why not sign someone that'll make a bigger impact than a rotational rb?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    If Henry doesn't get resigned im totally all for throwing serious money at him.. can you imagine?

Blog Entries

Now if you want to talk Aaron Donald I'm all in.

If Henry doesn't get resigned im totally all for throwing serious money at him.. can you imagine?
    I'm all in on signing Derrick Henry. Lets build a damn super team