Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Todd Gurley

Blog Entries

Re: Todd Gurley

The problem with both Ingram and Gus is they’re not a huge receiving threat. I do think we need that guy, not sure if it’s Gurley

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I've been barking up that tree of wanting Bell since about 2018 at least.

Ingram is in his 30s now and the playoffs showed what we really think of Gus. Gurley is just 25 and IMO can get back to form especially being here where he won't be overused with carries. The Rams know that they're gonna have to still take a big chunk of that contract in order to trade him btw. That won't be an issue as they are desperate for a better financial situation.
    This isn’t baseball teams can’t just take a piece of the contract to trade him. They have to abide by whatever the contract says. They could wait until after the roster bonus is due before trading him but that would make the entire bonus count against their cap. They might as well keep him if they have to pay $7.5 extra against the cap and get rid of him.

Ingram is better than Bell and he’s a third if the cost. That doesn’t change just because he hits 30. I just mentioned Bell because trading for Gurley is one of the few moves worse than trading for Bell. No way we’re doing either do I’m not going to worry about it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The problem with both Ingram and Gus is they’re not a huge receiving threat. I do think we need that guy, not sure if it’s Gurley
    Is that really a problem when you have 3 tight ends out their? We seem to have those short passes covered and Ingram can catch screens. They also have Hill who was a pretty good receiving back in college. There is no James White on this roster but I don’t think we need him. It’s the down the field receiver that I’d be looking to add.

Remember ....this thread is brought to you by the same guy who just a year ago wanted the Ravens to draft Danny Jones in the first round. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Ingram actually had a decent year in the receiving department : 26 catches (only 29 targets) for 247 yards (9.5 YPC avg) plus 5 TDs. That's not bad considering he's not a Ravens 1st option... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Remember ....this thread is brought to you by the same guy who just a year ago wanted the Ravens to draft Danny Jones in the first round. Lol.

#neverforget

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

We should trade for zeke. Boys are in bad cap situation and need to sign dak long term.

I’m sure they will give us discount.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    We should trade for zeke. Boys are in bad cap situation and need to sign dak long term.

Wonder why they’re in bad cap situation

Clowns making a rb their focus

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Why not? It would only be a $15 million cap hit to the Cowboys to move Zeke. They'd love to make a bad cap situation $15 million worse!

So you want our QB to be our RB2 again?
    i'm good with letting Lamar and the coaching staff determine how best to utilize Lamar's talents.

if Gurley were to join the ravens, i don't think he's better that Ingram, i don't think he's better than Edwards, and with a dual-threat QB he'd be competing with a player (Justice Hill) with huge upside who just might make huge strides in the offseason and smoke Gurley in training camp (where Gurley will be limited and closely watched given his chronic injury). and there's at least a chance we see Ricard get some carries this year. there is absolutely no need for Gurley, and that's without even factoring in his ridiculous contract. anyone willing to take him on will need him to be the starter. this is one of the worst takes i've seen on here. nothing about it makes one iota of football or business sense.

So you want our QB to be our RB2 again?
    Lol. Poor Cool-X. You don’t get it man. Lamar is gonna be RB1a/Rb2 the entire time he’s here. That is what makes the offense go. Period.

here are the positions where we 100% don't need a big name FA signing: QB, RB, TE, CB, K, LT, RT.