Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Gurley

Blog Entries

Re: Todd Gurley

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Damn sure didn't seem that way against Tennessee. An elite back like Gurley running out of the RPO would put us over the top.
    because we gave up on the run!

Blog Entries

Is from Baltimore and would make a great fit. I'd pull the trigger. Give them hayden hurst and a third.
    Hurst is a lot better than people on this board give him credit for, when ever he gets a real chance he makes big plays!

When will y'all learn to trust me even when it doesn't yet make sense to you?

When will y'all learn to trust me even when it doesn't yet make sense to you?
    An overpaid RB with a degenerative knee condition who is declining rapidly and severely overpaid at this point? What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    An overpaid RB with a degenerative knee condition who is declining rapidly and severely overpaid at this point? What am I missing?
    12 rushing touchdowns is declining rapidly to you?

12 rushing touchdowns is declining rapidly to you?
    From 17 last season. By definition that’s decline
    Nearly 90 ypg to 57 ypg... decline
    1251 yards to 857 this season... decline.

And that’s with playing one more game this season than last.

So yea

From 17 last season. By definition that’s decline
    Nearly 90 ypg to 57 ypg... decline
    1251 yards to 857 this season... decline.

And that’s with playing one more game this season than last.

So yea
    You dont think being fresh off his knee surgery had something to do with such fewer carries?

You dont think being fresh off his knee surgery had something to do with such fewer carries?
    He declined at the end of the prior season. He wasn’t useable in the playoffs.

His knee condition is degenerative. Meaning it won’t get better. It will need to be managed for the rest of career.

Is from Baltimore and would make a great fit. I'd pull the trigger. Give them hayden hurst and a third.
    You're kidding right? Gurley has serious knee problems. I don't get the Hayden Hurst hate either. He is a solid TE and should be used more and not traded for abroken down running back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He declined at the end of the prior season. He wasn’t useable in the playoffs.

His knee condition is degenerative. Meaning it won’t get better. It will need to be managed for the rest of career.
    Gurley's rushing YPA went from 4.9 to 3.8 last year and his total yards from scrimmage declined from 1,831 to 1,064. Trading for Gurley would be a fireable offense for DeCosta.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Trading for Gurley would be a fireable offense for DeCosta.
    True. The only reason we're even discussing it is because the Rams are desperate to get out of the stupid contract they gave him.

It seems like someone or other will want us to sign every famous RB based on name alone.

Damn sure didn't seem that way against Tennessee. An elite back like Gurley running out of the RPO would put us over the top.
    Todd Gurley is NOT an elite back. At least not anymore. The guy is damaged goods.