Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
Yeah, I know, but they said in the release T posted that it's a "blended increase" and different sections increased by different amounts, so my thinking is that should take into account stadium renovations and who is using them or who they are impacting.

I'm not naive enough to think it will.

I'm sure they just mean, if you are sitting lower level at midfield, your tickets increased by more than the guy who is sitting at the top of the corner end zone of the upper deck.

I'm with you on the gameday experience stuff. The big video boards they put in the corner end zones are fine and all, but I can count on one hand the number of times I actually look at them during the game. That stuff is mostly irrelevant to me. I do want TVs in the restrooms because everyone has to go at some point, and with the typical lines, it'd be nice to be able to continue to watch the game and not listen to the barely audible (over the crowd) radio feed.
Could be wrong, but I think the "proportional increase" is probably tied to how similar seats are priced in the rest if the league. Bisciotti said if I recall that he wanted the Ravens to be in the top half or third of the league in terms of ticket prices to support spending to the cap. If our upper deck seats are in line with that and the lower deck wasn't, for example, you'd see more of an increase for the lowers.