Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XFL

Blog Entries

XFL

Games start this weekend. Anyone plan to check it out?

Schedule https://www.xfl.com/2020-schedule

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: XFL

I will. They are fully funded for at least 2 seasons. I think they will find their place and Vince gets it right this time. Just my opinion. The idea of top level high school recruits foregoing college and playing XFL ball for 3 years means they can poach from the NCAA and actually pay the players.

I might if I am home, and get bored.

Blog Entries

I’ll be watching this week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by defiance211 View Post
    I will. They are fully funded for at least 2 seasons. I think they will find their place and Vince gets it right this time. Just my opinion. The idea of top level high school recruits foregoing college and playing XFL ball for 3 years means they can poach from the NCAA and actually pay the players.
    I'll watch if I remember, I'm not going out of my way to watch it, but if i'm watching tv at the time, i'll check it out. Games being on major networks will help them a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    I'll watch if I remember, I'm not going out of my way to watch it, but if i'm watching tv at the time, i'll check it out. Games being on major networks will help them a lot!
    I'm in the same boat as you. To be honest I haven't even looked to see what players are in this league. Who is the biggest name?

Blog Entries

I'm kind of done with football at this point for a while. I said this when they announced they'd start right after the SB - it's bad timing at least for me personally. I'm just not in the mood for more football at this time. Talking about the Ravens offseason here? Sure. But watching an inferior league with no emotional investment? ...probably not.

I wish they'd have started it in the spring around draft time when I will actually be craving football again.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. To be honest I haven't even looked to see what players are in this league. Who is the biggest name?
    several guys who played in NFL

Trent Richardson
    Matt McGloin
    Sammie Coates
    Matt Elam
    Kony Ely

I like that the DC team is playing over in the soccer stadium. Great move. Puts them downtown and they won't look like they're playing in an empty stadium like it would over at FedEx Field. I may try to check out a game this season.

so i guess DC is the local team? it's cool that St. Louis got a team. i guess i'll watch a few minutes to see how tolerable it is

Blog Entries

kind of cool overview and there are some coaches that make me smile

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/the-new...130048194.html

12. Re: XFL

The Excitement!