Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Romney-Burisma Connection

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    If CNN was bringing to light a related topic such as the Dem that voted against impeachment were somehow tied to the investigation or might have had personal reasons than I would actually be shocked first that CNN reported something negative about a democrat, and then shocked that they ran a pertinent story...

Daily Wire & Brietbart are definitely Right... nobody is saying they aren't. ABC and CBS are definitely left... most reasonable people would agree. MSNBC & CNN are something else entirely and fall under more of an Alex Jones style of media at this point. They run fake stories constantly that are proven false very quickly. They use "unnamed sources" all the time, only for us to find out they are just funneling narratives from Schiff, and other DNC stooges. They mock regular people as idiots and inbred. Joe Scarborough embarrasses himself every single morning... and any network that brings on Al Sharpton as an "expert" on any topic is a joke.

Funny enough... Fox Business (not Fox News) is probably the most trusted. I'd argue that Fox News actually is closer to the middle than ABC or CBS but they are still leaning right. I don't think anyone really is looking at my assessment saying, "THIS IS SUCH A RADICAL VIEW ON THIS!!!" I'd say it is pretty spot on.
    Good stuff, I can agree with this assessment.

I just wish there was an un biased news source out there. "Just the facts Ma'am", don't tell me what or how I should be feeling about said story.

I feel like I'm asking to see a fucking unicorn with that request though.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Good stuff, I can agree with this assessment.

I just wish there was an un biased news source out there. "Just the facts Ma'am", don't tell me what or how I should be feeling about said story.

I feel like I'm asking to see a fucking unicorn with that request though.
    No news media outlet has ever existed that is unbias.

Anyone who claims otherwise is lying.

There's way too much money tied up in politics for media to not have an opinion about what's happening. They used to hide their opinions better, but everything news-related that we've been watching for most of our lives has been largely with a liberal slant. Chevy Chase once gave an interview and said that every political skit that the SNL cast did during that first season in the 70's was predominately done to make Republicans look bad since most of the crew were Democrats.

I forget who it was, but...someone on this forum once claimed that they follow BBC news because it's unbiased. I almost fell off the toilet when I read that. Whoever said it is a complete dunce.

I know I've said this a lot down here, but...if you want to learn anything about politics, turn off the TV. They're lying to you. A former secret service agent told me that and he's 100% correct.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-06-2020 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    No news media outlet has ever existed that is unbias.

Anyone who claims otherwise is lying.

There's way too much money tied up in politics for media to not have an opinion about what's happening. They used to hide their opinions better, but everything news-related that we've been watching for most of our lives has been largely with a liberal slant. Chevy Chase once gave an interview and said that every political skit that the SNL cast did during that first season in the 70's was predominately done to make Republicans look bad since most of the crew were Democrats.

I forget who it was, but...someone on this forum once claimed that they follow BBC news because it's unbiased. I almost fell off the toilet when I read that. Whoever said it is a complete dunce.

I know I've said this a lot down here, but...if you want to learn anything about politics, turn off the TV. They're lying to you. A former secret service agent told me that and he's 100% correct.
    So, there's BIAS and then there's flat out LYING.

CNN FACT-CHECK today (2020): President Trump falsely claims former FBI Director James Comey admitted to leaking

James Comey (2017): My judgment was, I needed to get that out into the public square, and so I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. I didn't do it myself for a variety of reasons, but I asked him to, because I thought, that might prompt the appointment of the special counsel."

here's the funny part...

Actual CNN headline when James Comey admitted he leaked (2017): James Comey hoped leak would lead to special counsel on Russia

Lol. I wish I was making this up. Even their "fact-checks" are fake news.

The whole point of CNN existing is to misinform their viewers.

They're straight-up propaganda. Pravda
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-06-2020 at 04:44 PM.

The problem with this is... Who isn't lying or slanting in some way or another. Written or televised.

The problem with this is... Who isn't lying or slanting in some way or another. Written or televised.
    There's a lot of data and info in the world that isn't compromised.

cj...

here's a news site that is called "Just the News"

https://justthenews.com/key-witness-...nce-found.html

maybe check it out?

btw, read that story and tell me what you think.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-06-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Back to the topic about Romney... an editorial pointed out his hypocrisy (and the hypocrisy of the entire left):

Why vote for MORE witnesses, not see them, and then vote guilty? If you had enough to convict someone, then what is the point? There is ONLY one motivation, and that is to make the subject look bad with full knowledge that you don't really care anyhow...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Back to the topic about Romney... an editorial pointed out his hypocrisy (and the hypocrisy of the entire left):

Why vote for MORE witnesses, not see them, and then vote guilty? If you had enough to convict someone, then what is the point? There is ONLY one motivation, and that is to make the subject look bad with full knowledge that you don't really care anyhow...
    GREAT point.

There's a lot of data and info in the world that isn't compromised.

cj...

here's a news site that is called "Just the News"

https://justthenews.com/key-witness-...nce-found.html

maybe check it out?

btw, read that story and tell me what you think.
    Rav... Is this your site? You tryin to be a newsman?

Rav... Is this your site? You tryin to be a newsman?
    U caught me

Blog Entries

U caught me
    The King Bigot News Network? If John Solomon is one of the writers of this new site, then it definitely has my attention. He is very good.

Blog Entries

Joseph Cofer Black joined the Burisma board before Biden. Also getting added to the board after Zlochevsky fled into exile were Alan Apter and a former President of Poland.

Devon Archer was added to the board about a month before Biden.

Black is also connected to Eric Prince, a surrogate of the Trump campaign in 2016. He was Vice Chairman of Blackwater until 2008 and he's Chairman of Total Intelligence Services, both of are Prince Group corporations.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Well, because you wanted to sway those who were going to acquit without more witnesses.

Now I was against more witnesses because any viable witness should have been interviewed during the supposed investigation by the House. If they rushed their investigation and vote on impeachment that is their fault.

But wanting witnesses to be called isn't about your view changing, it's about changing others' minds.