Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Romney-Burisma Connection

Thought this was interesting.

A top Mitt Romney adviser in 2011, Joseph Cofer Black, joined Burisma’s board of directors while Hunter Biden was serving on Burisma’s board.

George W. Bush appointed him ambassador at large and coordinator for counterterrorism...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/flash...h-hunter-biden

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Romney-Burisma Connection

I wonder if this would have come out if Romney voted to acquit...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I wonder if this would have come out if Romney voted to acquit...
    I believe that's been out there prior to this week. It may have been in Peter Schweizer's recent book

Blog Entries

I didn't read this yet, but I also heard Romney's son and Biden's son are good friends and may have been involved in Ukraine together somehow

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I believe that's been out there prior to this week. It may have been in Peter Schweizer's recent book
    I meant would dailywire be running this piece to remind everyone about this if he voted to acquit. Romney hasn't been in the news for 4 years pretty much. Just seems weird to bring up 9 year old shit... unless it's because of his recent actions.

Blog Entries

I meant would dailywire be running this piece to remind everyone about this if he voted to acquit. Romney hasn't been in the news for 4 years pretty much. Just seems weird to bring up 9 year old shit... unless it's because of his recent actions.
    They probably wouldn't. But Romney is in the news now so people are looking into him

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I didn't read this yet, but I also heard Romney's son and Biden's son are good friends and may have been involved in Ukraine together somehow
    When they do coke together, Romney's son just snorts crushed up Smartees and he just held hands and drank lemonade with his prostitutes.

They probably wouldn't. But Romney is in the news now so people are looking into him
    So we agree.

Does this make DW a "puppet" news source for the GOP like CNN is a "puppet" news source for the Dems?

If Romney didn't "attack" the GOP (first ever to cross party lines in an impeachment vote) they would have kept this quiet and no one would really know (as no one is digging through 9 year old articles to find this shit.)

Blog Entries

So we agree.

Does this make DW a "puppet" news source for the GOP like CNN is a "puppet" news source for the Dems?

If Romney didn't "attack" the GOP (first ever to cross party lines in an impeachment vote) they would have kept this quiet and no one would really know (as no one is digging through 9 year old articles to find this shit.)
    Everybody is talking about Romney. That's what he wanted. Some of it's going to be good, some of it bad. The DW probably wouldn't have bothered with him or this story if he didn't put himself in the spotlight, but he wanted to be liked (and get back at Trump) so this is his fault.

Everybody is talking about Romney. That's what he wanted. Some of it's going to be good, some of it bad. The DW probably wouldn't have bothered with him or this story if he didn't put himself in the spotlight, but he wanted to be liked (and get back at Trump) so this is his fault.
    Would you say the same thing if a Dem voted to acquit and CNN was smashing them for it? It was the Senators fault?

Blog Entries

Would you say the same thing if a Dem voted to acquit and CNN was smashing them for it? It was the Senators fault?
    If the circumstances were the exact same, yes. Romney is in the news now, and it's his fault.

If CNN was bringing to light a related topic such as the Dem that voted against impeachment were somehow tied to the investigation or might have had personal reasons than I would actually be shocked first that CNN reported something negative about a democrat, and then shocked that they ran a pertinent story...

Daily Wire & Brietbart are definitely Right... nobody is saying they aren't. ABC and CBS are definitely left... most reasonable people would agree. MSNBC & CNN are something else entirely and fall under more of an Alex Jones style of media at this point. They run fake stories constantly that are proven false very quickly. They use "unnamed sources" all the time, only for us to find out they are just funneling narratives from Schiff, and other DNC stooges. They mock regular people as idiots and inbred. Joe Scarborough embarrasses himself every single morning... and any network that brings on Al Sharpton as an "expert" on any topic is a joke.

Funny enough... Fox Business (not Fox News) is probably the most trusted. I'd argue that Fox News actually is closer to the middle than ABC or CBS but they are still leaning right. I don't think anyone really is looking at my assessment saying, "THIS IS SUCH A RADICAL VIEW ON THIS!!!" I'd say it is pretty spot on.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead