Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Democrats would f up a wet dream.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Wow. That would be a pretty significant upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And a telling sign of how truly awful the democrat nominees really are. Buttigieg has already told the president of the Pro-life democrats not to vote for him and he comes across as a smarmy jerk. Black people aren't going to vote for his racist ass. Yet, he won Iowa.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    And a telling sign of how truly awful the democrat nominees really are. Buttigieg has already told the president of the Pro-life democrats not to vote for him and he comes across as a smarmy jerk. Black people aren't going to vote for his racist ass. Yet, he won Iowa.
    He won't do as well in South Carolina.

What pains me the most about politics is not that someone like Buttigieg can run, but that even amongst a group of normal living breathing Dems, Repubs, liberals, and conservative, we can pretty much agree that he is the smarmiest and phoniest candidate on the dem side. I wonder every day, who the heck are these people that live among us who somehow live in a world where they see Pete Buttigieg fit to be president. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Honestly though, as I get older, I start to see why the divorce rate is so high. Most people are just horrible judges of character and never really progress in that department on the way from childhood to adulthood. I feel like falling for Buttigieg is like having the old African prince calling you with an inheritance. It shouldn't be hard to not fall for that stuff, yet somehow the African princes are still in business to this day.

Policy aside, I hope there comes a day when people like Buttigieg, Rubio, and the rest of the phonies don't even last a month when campaigning just because people see through them quickly. Alas, I'm not even 30 and I doubt it happens in my lifetime. People are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    What pains me the most about politics is not that someone like Buttigieg can run, but that even amongst a group of normal living breathing Dems, Repubs, liberals, and conservative, we can pretty much agree that he is the smarmiest and phoniest candidate on the dem side. I wonder every day, who the heck are these people that live among us who somehow live in a world where they see Pete Buttigieg fit to be president. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Honestly though, as I get older, I start to see why the divorce rate is so high. Most people are just horrible judges of character and never really progress in that department on the way from childhood to adulthood. I feel like falling for Buttigieg is like having the old African prince calling you with an inheritance. It shouldn't be hard to not fall for that stuff, yet somehow the African princes are still in business to this day.

Policy aside, I hope there comes a day when people like Buttigieg, Rubio, and the rest of the phonies don't even last a month when campaigning just because people see through them quickly. Alas, I'm not even 30 and I doubt it happens in my lifetime. People are dumb.
    Your best post to date

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I went to Patapsco High in Dundalk. Graduated in ‘91.

I was at Arundel. 85. It was Arundel and old mill.

Blog Entries

There is no one more phony than Pocahontas. She wins in a landslide. Your boy Yang got 1%.

7. Re: Democrats would f up a wet dream.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    He won't do as well in South Carolina.
    Yeah, it'll be a totally different ballgame there. Unless things change, Quid Pro Joe should take SC.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    There is no one more phony than Pocahontas. She wins in a landslide. Your boy Yang got 1%.
    She is right up there with him. She's gotten caught in so many lies. Yang got just over 5% in counting so far, but obviously no where close enough to get a delegate. The MSM will do everything in their power to keep candidates that would make an actual difference down.

If any of you have the time, you should google something along the lines of "Scott Santens twitter thread MSNBC Yang." It should disgust you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Going to go out on a limb and say the population in Iowa is primarily old white people.

Also...didn't someone here say something like less people voted in the Iowa caucus than showed up for a Trump rally in New Jersey recently? That doesn't bode well for Democrats at all. If they can't get voters to come out, they dont stand a chance.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Completely agree.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I was at Arundel. 85. It was Arundel and old mill.
    I was born in 82.

;)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I was born in 82.

;)
    Damn. You guys make 47 feel old. Lol.