Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Democrats would f up a wet dream.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Yangs tweet said that it would be nice to have a president and government who understands technology.

It sounds like he’s calling out the President for not understanding technology. He might not have though. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt as I’m sure he’ll clear up the confusion around his comment by clarifying the tweet at some point today or tomorrow.
    He's running for the office of the President. His job at the moment is to explain why he would be the best option. I think if you're a Yang go-hard like myself, then it's easy to see how this falls in line with everything else he has said about the government and the need to modernize it, but I could see how maybe an outsider might not know.

I guarantee you Yang wouldn't make a stupid jab at Trump like that. This is just the MSM being the MSM and starting bs when there is none.
    Last edited by bandc; 02-04-2020 at 02:33 PM.

I guess the voters who turned out to support Obama in record #’s were racist too?

Where would you move it? What skin color population % would make you happy?

Maybe skin color has nothing to do w/it and it’s about the actual candidate and their policies?
    I wouldn't necessarily want it in a huge media market because it would just become a billionaire race, but places like New Jersey, New Mexico, Maryland, Illinois have a wide variety of people in the state.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily want it in a huge media market because it would just become a billionaire race, but places like New Jersey, New Mexico, Maryland, Illinois have a wide variety of people in the state.
    If you want to change the way it’s done now IMO they should go to group primaries where there are multiple states voting on the same day. That would take away the importance of like the first 3 or 4 states and give later states more sway. You could have like 5 big primary days with 10 states each

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    If you want to change the way it’s done now IMO they should go to group primaries where there are multiple states voting on the same day. That would take away the importance of like the first 3 or 4 states and give later states more sway. You could have like 5 big primary days with 10 states each
    This makes perfect sense to me. I would 100% co-sign. I don't understand why the government refuses to progress.

I don't understand why the government refuses to progress.
    Answer:
    the establishment and the corruption that purposely muck up the pipes and make everything inefficient.

Something to think about...

2020 Iowa Democrat Caucus turnout is estimated to be lower than 2016's turnout of 170,000 peeps.

In contrast...175,000 people registered for tickets to Trump's recent NJ rally.

bandc, I'm with ya. The Iowa Caucus should be moved to NJ. Lol.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-04-2020 at 05:18 PM.

MSNBC’s Zerlina Maxwell:

“The Iowa caucus is the perfect example of systemic racism. 91% of the voters in Iowa are white. The reason why you see a drop in turnout, I’m just speculating here, it could be perhaps that white children are not in the cages.”

I’ll just let that one sit there.
    That is just ridiculous... the MSM doesn't even care about being taken seriously anymore. Can you imagine if someone had said something like this on air in the 90's??? They'd have had a producer come on and yank them off air, cut them a check for their time, and tell them to never come back. So the same group of people, who we don't even know HOW they voted yet, nor the actual turnout, that turned out in record numbers to nominate Obama, are now racist xenophobes??? I lived in Iowa for a good bit, and I can say with certainty, it is NOT a "generally racist" state at all... not one bit. The only time I experienced racism in Iowa was when my friends and I weren't allowed into a bar because it was for "blacks only". Place was in the quad cities named Chantily Lace... (disclaimer... I was the DD that night and tried to tell my friends not to go because it was pretty obvious we weren't going to be allowed in). I dated a girl that lived out in the country, and their town was literally looking for ways to welcome more black residents. This is another example of a NY Liberal spouting off about the other 47.5 states she has never stepped foot in (she's probably been in northern NJ, and CT... the half is for the rest of NY)
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Answer:
    I'm going to screenshot this for my phones opening screen. It is EXACT.

Liberals, "I hate that police arrest so many people... why don't they arrest REAL criminals!" without taking another breath, "We need more regulations (laws) to protect us from danger and corruption!"

Liberals: "I only shop local because i support small business" and in the same breath, "We need to raise local taxes and increase regulation to protect us from big business!"

Liberals: "I drive a hybrid because I CARE about the environment unlike Republicans!" meanwhile ACTUAL environmentalists, "Uh.. those batteries will literally contaminate the earth for hundreds of years, and your car is still using about 80% of the oil needed to run a regular car... meanwhile diesel cars have the lowest environmental impact."

Liberals: "We need to raise taxes so we can have more affordable housing!" and then complain in the same breath, "Why did my rent go up, and why did all of these small business' close? Must be racism..."
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Actually, the best sample states in the US are IN, OH, TN, SC & FL. Illinois is generally last in any sort of polling use. The number one test market state is actually NC. Baltimore (obviously a city) used to be one of the top cities for sample market data but that went away in 2009 I believe. Right now, if you are trying to test national validity of something, most of your micro-markets are in those states.

Where liberals screw up is thinking that MORE diversity actually creates a more accurate sample poll... it is actually that states like the ones I have mentioned have almost perfect proportions of representative demographics OR show the most choice diversity. FL is very high in latinos but generally hits on most of the other demographics and choice.

Actual National Statistics:
    Black are 12.1% of the total population
    Latino (general) is 16.7% of the total population
    Caucasian makes up 61.3% of the total population
    Asian is the lowest at 5.6% of the total population

NJ way underreps the Latino population
    MD WAY overreps the black demo

Honestly speaking... over-repping white voters is actually NOT a bad thing because they have very diverse voting habits in certain regions whereas overrepping Black or Latino creates a weight to the democrats that cannot actually be backed up or sustained.

Blog Entries

So wait...did Buttigieg actually win Iowa? That’s what I’ve been reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    So wait...did Buttigieg actually win Iowa? That’s what I’ve been reading.

That's what it looks like.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    That's what it looks like.
    Wow. That would be a pretty significant upset.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.