Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Democrats would f up a wet dream.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Where’s bandc to offer insight...

Still want the government to have more say in our lives? Healthcare? Education. The economy?

These assholes couldn’t run a lemonade stand.
    It's not the government per se, it's the establishment and the corruption that purposely muck up the pipes and make everything inefficient. I fully agree with you in that I hate the DNC. They are corrupt up to their nostrils. It's why I love Yang. I think we need young pragmatic people who would bring the government into the 21st century. He's also said hundreds of times that the government needs to prove to the American people that they could provide efficient and cost-effective healthcare before he would roll out a plan. Also, I don't think anyone has plans to increase government in education.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Sounds similar to the roll out of Obamacare. A disaster.
    Why am I sure that some cronyism was involved in the contract to some IT shop to build out that app. Some Donors kids company or relative of a DNC person. Or maybe it was built by a company that was awarded the work for every reason except coding and election software being a core competency.

We want these people running our country?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    It's not the government per se, it's the establishment and the corruption that purposely muck up the pipes and make everything inefficient.
    THAT is the government.

I don't think anyone has plans to increase government in education.
    Free "taxpayer subsidized" college and student "taxpayer subsidized" loan absolvement are cornerstone positions by the DNC candidates currently running.

Blog Entries

WTF? Yang blames Trump for the Iowa mess. He's now an official Democrat.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...caucus-debacle

Blog Entries

Apparently the DHS CISA offered to test the app that the Iowa Democrat Party would be using at the Iowa caucus...

The DNC declined.

This keeps getting better and better and better.
    Sounds similar to the DNC not letting the FBI look at their hacked server a couple years ago. They are always hiding something.

MSNBC’s Zerlina Maxwell:

“The Iowa caucus is the perfect example of systemic racism. 91% of the voters in Iowa are white. The reason why you see a drop in turnout, I’m just speculating here, it could be perhaps that white children are not in the cages.”

I’ll just let that one sit there.

Blog Entries

MSNBC’s Zerlina Maxwell:

“The Iowa caucus is the perfect example of systemic racism. 91% of the voters in Iowa are white. The reason why you see a drop in turnout, I’m just speculating here, it could be perhaps that white children are not in the cages.”

Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Huh?
    “News”

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    WTF? Yang blames Trump for the Iowa mess. He's now an official Democrat.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...caucus-debacle
    This is a perfect example of the media making you a sheep and force-feeding you a narrative to make people more divided. Nothing about that quote has ANYTHING to do with Trump. That's never been Yang's style. His whole message has been about bringing the government back into the 21st Century. He constantly brings up how the government got rid of the Office of Technology Assessment 25 years ago, and how it's an example of the government falling behind the times when it comes to efficiency and progress. The quote has absolutely zero to do with Trump, and all to do with the structure of how the government moves.

Don't fall for clickbait headlines next time.
    Last edited by bandc; 02-04-2020 at 02:20 PM.

MSNBC’s Zerlina Maxwell:

While I wouldn't say that it's out and out racism, I think that it makes a whole lot more sense to move it to a place that's more representative of the melting pot that the United States is, as opposed to a 91% caucasian place.

In addition to that, turnout in Iowa has been decreasing exponentially. It's time for fresh blood. It's also time to get rid of the caucus. It's ridiculous.

This is a perfect example of the media making you a sheep and force-feeding you a narrative to make people more divided. Nothing about that quote has ANYTHING to do with Trump. That's never been Yang's style. His whole message has been about bringing the government back into the 21st Century. He constantly brings up how the government got rid of the Office of Technology Assessment 25 years and how it's an example of the government falling behind the times when it comes to efficiency and progress. The quote has absolutely zero to do with Trump, and all to do with the structure of how the government moves.

Don't fall for clickbait headlines next time.
    Yangs tweet said that it would be nice to have a president and government who understands technology.

It sounds like he’s calling out the President for not understanding technology. He might not have though. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt as I’m sure he’ll clear up the confusion around his comment by clarifying the tweet at some point today or tomorrow.

While I wouldn't say that it's out and out racism, I think that it makes a whole lot more sense to move it to a place that's more representative of the melting pot that the United States is, as opposed to a 91% caucasian place.
    I guess the voters who turned out to support Obama in record #’s were racist too?

Where would you move it? What skin color population % would make you happy?

Maybe skin color has nothing to do w/it and it’s about the actual candidate and their policies?