This is open season
    But you won't get too far
    'Cause you gotta blame someone
    For your own confusion
    We're on guard this time
    Against your final solution

We can hear you comin'
    No, you're not gonna win…
    Definitely sounds like the DNC creeping up on Us. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Democrats would f up a wet dream.

1.) Yes... Vision Quest is an amazing movie. Ranks up there with Over the Top.

2.) Can we also point out that this is such an amazing view into how bad government is at even the MOST basic thing. Voting isn't hard. Tallying votes is REALLY easy. Think about polls that are run by Facebook, or Twitter... it is an insanely easy process. You COULD argue that "Well they have to confirm who is voting!!!". Also easy... when you register to vote, you provide a social security number, and set up a 4-digit pin. You must provide valid ID when registering. Now... when you go into the booth, it asks you for your social and pin... done... now you can proceed. If you provide your social and pin and it states you have voted, you can have an option to contest previous votes submitted in which you will have to provide proof that you are who you say, and a centralized Admin will update your personal results.

Tallying votes on anything is easy. Facebook sends me ads based on conversations I have near my phone... I'm pretty sure "counting votes" is not that hard of software.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

So, apparently the story in Iowa is..."the app that Robbie Mook (HRC Campaign Mgr) helped create, malfunctioned" and that's why everything is messed up.

These idiots couldn't handle a simple election yet they want to control our economy, education system, and healthcare industry.

The real story is that the DNC didn't like the result of the election...so they needed to fix it.

Why aren't we hearing anything about Russians interfering? I guess that only applies when a Republican wins an election?

Speaking of winning... Trump set the record for the most votes in an Iowa caucus by an incumbent. Lol. Impeachment is working.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    So, apparently the story in Iowa is..."the app that Robbie Mook (HRC Campaign Mgr) helped create, malfunctioned" and that's why everything is messed up.
    Actually...

The caucus app blamed for the Iowa vote count chaos was created by tech firm Shadow, Inc.

Shadow's CEO Gerard Niemira, product manager Ahna Rao, CTO Krista Davis, and COO James Hickey all worked on the Hilary for America campaign.

You can't make this shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Hell yes. As a former HS wrestler ..always loved that movie.

Where did you wrestle? And when? My school dominated

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Where did you wrestle? And when? My school dominated
    I went to Patapsco High in Dundalk. Graduated in ‘91.

From the official DNC Twitter Feed last night:

For three years, we’ve been preparing for the process that officially kicks off tonight in Iowa: the Democratic presidential primary.

3 years of preparation...and they fell flat on their face.

What sane human would want to give these incompetent fools the levers of power?

These idiots couldn't handle a simple election yet they want to control our economy, education system, and healthcare industry.

The real story is that the DNC didn't like the result of the election...so they needed to fix it.

Why aren't we hearing anything about Russians interfering? I guess that only applies when a Republican wins an election?

Speaking of winning... Trump set the record for the most votes in an Iowa caucus by an incumbent. Lol. Impeachment is working.
    I saw that about Trump. Dude... there is no poll that shows him down at this point that I would trust. I'd put him up 10 points on the top tier candidates in the DNC field currently. I'd put him 15 points above Bloomberg. It was allegedly a down year in the DNC Iowa Primary too... which, if it is any precursor to Hillary... that is bad.

All of this momentum by the DNC is completely fictitious. I have not met ONE person that supports Biden or Warren... they are completely created by the media. I know a lot of Bernie supporters, and a handful of Buttegieg/Klobuchar supporters. She is actually a lot more popular in the Midwest than polls are showing. My point is that if you ask around, the feedback you get isn't even close to what the news is telling you. Look at the rallies they have... Warren couldn't fill a public library. Biden doesn't have rallies as much as he is just yelling at a handful of people as he walks outside of his bus. Bernie has some crowds though...

The point is... the media is complete garbage at this point and hasn't told the truth about politics in a long time (like the doctored image of the Hillary event where they copy and pasted crowds at the event). They are intentionally lying to you, or looking for people to build a narrative they want so that the masses will be like, "Well maybe I'm wrong if so many other people are buying this..." That is their entire point. Where Bernie is dangerous is that his followers are actually agreeing that the media sucks too. Once someone breaks those chains, and stops reading MSM... they start to realize that the DNC and RNC are both corrupt and buy media time to make it look like they are loved or have our best interests. I support Bernie supporters because at least they know they are being lied to... they are just following a person with bad ideas is all...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I saw that about Trump. Dude... there is no poll that shows him down at this point that I would trust. I'd put him up 10 points on the top tier candidates in the DNC field currently. I'd put him 15 points above Bloomberg. It was allegedly a down year in the DNC Iowa Primary too... which, if it is any precursor to Hillary... that is bad.

All of this momentum by the DNC is completely fictitious. I have not met ONE person that supports Biden or Warren... they are completely created by the media. I know a lot of Bernie supporters, and a handful of Buttegieg/Klobuchar supporters. She is actually a lot more popular in the Midwest than polls are showing. My point is that if you ask around, the feedback you get isn't even close to what the news is telling you. Look at the rallies they have... Warren couldn't fill a public library. Biden doesn't have rallies as much as he is just yelling at a handful of people as he walks outside of his bus. Bernie has some crowds though...

The point is... the media is complete garbage at this point and hasn't told the truth about politics in a long time (like the doctored image of the Hillary event where they copy and pasted crowds at the event). They are intentionally lying to you, or looking for people to build a narrative they want so that the masses will be like, "Well maybe I'm wrong if so many other people are buying this..." That is their entire point. Where Bernie is dangerous is that his followers are actually agreeing that the media sucks too. Once someone breaks those chains, and stops reading MSM... they start to realize that the DNC and RNC are both corrupt and buy media time to make it look like they are loved or have our best interests. I support Bernie supporters because at least they know they are being lied to... they are just following a person with bad ideas is all...
    Is it possible that Biden has never been in the lead at any point and the only reason the media has pushed him as THE guy is for it to align w/the impeachment hoax so he's viewed as Trump's "political rival?"

Here is something else to think about: the DNC is telling us that Trump "stole" the election. Given recent situations in Iowa... how in the F would they know? This is a group of people that cannot even get the voting right when it is just 8% of the electorate of ONE STATE. You're telling me that this group of dipshits that cannot even count the votes for the best hog at the fair really know the nuances of elections on the NATIONAL level with about 4x the amount of participants? GTFOH. I get it... Orange Man is bad... that's fine... go ahead and think that. But at least let this current debacle put a chink in your armor that MAYBE... JUST MAYBE... the DNC doesn't know what they are talking about... and that MAYBE their opinions on what happened in the 2016 election aren't quite as valid as you thought...

Apparently the DHS CISA offered to test the app that the Iowa Democrat Party would be using at the Iowa caucus...

The DNC declined.

This keeps getting better and better and better.

Blog Entries

From the official DNC Twitter Feed last night:

3 years of preparation...and they fell flat on their face.

What sane human would want to give these incompetent fools the levers of power?
    Sounds similar to the roll out of Obamacare. A disaster.