Offseason NFL Game Rewind Thread

so now that the season is over, if you don't already have NFL Game Rewind, you can get it through July for $25. Anyway, thought I'd start a thread to see if anybody else wants to rewatch some games. Could be fun to run through the season a game or two a week, or anything else y'all want to do. they usually release a list of the 20 best games of the season shortly after the SB so we could collectively run through that list. anyway, if the idea catches on, great. if not, this thread can just fade into the ether. so give a quick shout out if you're interested so we can see who's on board.

Re: Offseason NFL Game Rewind Thread

as i post this i'm quickly rewatching the last 7:00 of the 4th quarter cause i'm not even sure what i watched last night. right now the soon-to-be Super Bowl MVP has a stat line of 19/32 (59%), 181 yds, 0 TDs, 2 INTs (passer rating of 49.1), and he just bounce-passed to a wide-open receiver in a sport where bounce-passes are not actually legal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    as i post this i'm quickly rewatching the last 7:00 of the 4th quarter cause i'm not even sure what happened now. right now the soon-to-be Super Bowl MVP has a stat line of 20/32, 197yds, 0 TDs, 2 INTs.
    Play of the game was the hail mary to Tyreek on like 3rd and 15. No clue how you let Tyreek get behind you in that situation (but hey Ravens let it happen a year ago on 4th down).
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

okay, the lack of live sports has made NFL GamePass even more essential. i'm gonna rewatch the Dolphins game this week, if anyone else wants to watch and compare notes.

i've been watching the replays. i finally watched the playoff game last sunday. some things i've seen;
    - Lamar really masked a lot of issues that enabled the ravens to win 14 games. he converted several 3rd and 10+ deep in ravens territory with his legs. he also had long runs that single hand-idly changed the field position for the ravens.
    - Hollywood Brown - from day 1 against miami this guy never felt like the game was to big for him. he made play after play and was smart enough to go down after a catch instead of take a hit. his first playoff performance was excellent. lisfranc or no lisfranc this guy is a big time player.

- defensive line - the ravens really missed suggs. even after EDC did his magic after back to back 500+ yard games in week 3 and 4 the ravens were still vulnerable to runs to the outside. i think Judon sets the edge and is an all around player especially with no help on the other side. furgeson got better at the end of the year but he gave up the edge a lot.
    - as every one knows there really wasn't much of a pass rush without blitzing
    - Anthony Averitt doesn't look very good. I hope inman marshall comes along.
    - hayden hurst didn't have much in the way of stats but he made several clutch catches showing good hands and speed. i wish they would have given him a look at WR. He's going to kill in hotlanta.
    - boykins - this guy made some plays but faded most of the time. hopefully he has a big jump in year 2 or he will be on the outside looking in.