Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Terrell Suggs 2x Super Bowl Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    Lol....sure. But the context of his quote I'm not buying. He thinks its better than the 1st ring bc he made a decision to go to a shit team. And then played 4 games for best team in fb.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The only 'decision' he made was to go to Arizona - everything after that was out of his control.

Blog Entries

Guys/Gals, Ed Reed went to the Texans after the Ravens won the Super Bowl to collect a $5 million contract. I didn't blame him, even though he was an UGH Jet later in 2013, but players have a limited "shelf-life" when it comes to money. So Suggs went "home" in 2019, and by whatever means landed on another Super Bowl winner. This will IMO end his career on a high note. Good for him, he did so much for us... Bc

I had Tarron Armstead The Saints offensive tackle in my car last night and we were joking about Suggs getting another ring..... He also kind of just shook his head in my asked why they kept going with Ingram. He said the whole game plan was based on him....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Guys/Gals, Ed Reed went to the Texans after the Ravens won the Super Bowl to collect a $5 million contract. I didn't blame him, even though he was an UGH Jet later in 2013, but players have a limited "shelf-life" when it comes to money. So Suggs went "home" in 2019, and by whatever means landed on another Super Bowl winner. This will IMO end his career on a high note. Good for him, he did so much for us... Bc
    I didnt blame Ed because the Ravens didnt want him back. I blamed the Ravens for his departure. If he wanted to play, he had to go elsewhere. I dont think the Ravens even made him an offer. Suggs had the chance to stay and made the decision to leave. Not even in the same stratosphere as Reed.

Am I the only one that is indifferent to Suggs winning ring with KC

I'm not going to bash on him or anything but the people that are so elated he won another ring with a conference rival make no sense to me. The Chiefs are a de-facto rival for the next decade, it's not going to be so cute if they start roadblocking us from SB's... good for Siz, but he ain't getting a fucking congratulations out of me wearing that jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Am I the only one that is indifferent to Suggs winning ring with KC

I'm not going to bash on him or anything but the people that are so elated he won another ring with a conference rival make no sense to me. The Chiefs are a de-facto rival for the next decade, it's not going to be so cute if they start roadblocking us from SB's... good for Siz, but he ain't getting a fucking congratulations out of me wearing that jersey.
    Yeah tbh I mostly forgot he was on the Chiefs during the playoffs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Suggs lucked out for the ring - nothing more and nothing less.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Suggs lucked out for the ring - nothing more and nothing less.
    double m, Yes he did! but is there a better way to end your career? ... Bc

double m, Yes he did! but is there a better way to end your career? ... Bc
    Yeah, by finishing it where you started and going out on your sword with the team that drafted you and the city that loves you

Blog Entries

Yeah, by finishing it where you started and going out on your sword with the team that drafted you and the city that loves you
    That's how fans perceive it because these are our "heroes." Ed Reed, rightfully IMO, took the Texans $5 million and ran. Suggs went back home, but when a playoff team came calling his bags were packed on two minutes. These guys are human and money or winning a championship has more meaning than your fan's opinion on how they should end their careers... Bc

That's how fans perceive it because these are our "heroes." Ed Reed, rightfully IMO, took the Texans $5 million and ran. Suggs went back home, but when a playoff team came calling his bags were packed on two minutes. These guys are human and money or winning a championship has more meaning than your fan's opinion on how they should end their careers... Bc
    Suggs almost immediately regretted going to AZ and wanted to come back but was at the mercy of the waiver system when he finally told AZ management late in the year. He tried to come back to Baltimore, went as far as to "leak" not reporting to any other team

Then when the chips fell and he was claimed he just faced the music and showed up. This was not his intention and you can tell he has a ton of regrets from the past year. This wasn't a fairy tale ending for him, you can tell his heart was never all the way in it in KC.

He watched LamarMania from a distance and got really homesick... the ring just takes the sting out of a regret filled 2019 campaign for him.

Blog Entries

Suggs almost immediately regretted going to AZ and wanted to come back but was at the mercy of the waiver system when he finally told AZ management late in the year. He tried to come back to Baltimore, went as far as to "leak" not reporting to any other team

Then when the chips fell and he was claimed he just faced the music and showed up. This was not his intention and you can tell he has a ton of regrets from the past year. This wasn't a fairy tale ending for him, you can tell his heart was never all the way in it in KC.

He watched LamarMania from a distance and got really homesick... the ring just takes the sting out of a regret filled 2019 campaign for him.
    Yeah, I like your assessment of Suggs (seemingly) final NFL season. If he wants to retire a Raven, then a one-day 2020 contract should do the trick... Bc