Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Terrell Suggs 2x Super Bowl Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I don’t know if there is anything such as a ‘cheap’ SB ring, but if there is that is what Suggs just won.
    You could easily argue that his play during the 2012 SB was worse. But they gave him two cheap rings.
    anyhow he had so many other seasons with so much more impact.

Blog Entries

by the way, his quote was 'this might be better than the first one considering how my season started" context

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Chiefs would not have won the SB without Suggs play in the 4th quarter. He stopped the outside run that was killing KC. Then the defensive pressure on SF upticked. The Chiefs were dead in the water defensively until they inserted Suggs in the 4th. .. Then Mahomes got to his business.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    by the way, his quote was 'this might be better than the first one considering how my season started" context
    Who needs context? Putting his quote in context thwarts everyone's ability to feed Baltimore's bottomless inferiority complex while enjoying the flavor of all those sour grapes they're eating.

2012 he started on IR. Man, I'm just glad for him and hope he does a retirement tour here.

Blog Entries

It was his decision to go to bottom feeder Az.
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    They were paying the most money and i'm sure Suggs probably had question like all of us about Lamar Jackson being able to lead The Ravens to the playoffs again. I don't think any Ravens fan thought The Ravens would be 14-2 after the regular season was over. Suggs already had his super bowl ring and he already made enough plays on the field to potentially be a future Hall of Famer. I don't blame him for wanting to get paid especially since he probably is on his way to retirement either this year or next.

Blog Entries

That turned out to be a great decision because it lead to another Super Bowl victory. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    They were paying the most money and i'm sure Suggs probably had question like all of us about Lamar Jackson being able to lead The Ravens to the playoffs again. I don't think any Ravens fan thought The Ravens would be 14-2 after the regular season was over. Suggs already had his super bowl ring and he already made enough plays on the field to potentially be a future Hall of Famer. I don't blame him for wanting to get paid especially since he probably is on his way to retirement either this year or next.
    Suggs didn't leave bc of money. He was quoted as saying Ravens offer was in same range as Arizona and that he left for a change in scenery.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That turned out to be a great decision because it lead to another Super Bowl victory. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good
    Lol....sure. But the context of his quote I'm not buying. He thinks its better than the 1st ring bc he made a decision to go to a shit team. And then played 4 games for best team in fb.

Suggs didn't leave bc of money. He was quoted as saying Ravens offer was in same range as Arizona and that he left for a change in scenery.

He also was quoted as saying he went to the Cardinals because he couldn't bring himself to steal from the Ravens

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    He also was quoted as saying he went to the Cardinals because he couldn't bring himself to steal from the Ravens

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    This. He knew he was going to be overpaid and he did the Ravens a favor by not taking their money.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!