Page 20 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 2020 Off-Season Thread: News & Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bmorebirds8 View Post
    If Ryan Kerrigan gets cut by the Redskins, what are your thoughts on signing him? I know he's older but besides last season when he missed 4 games, his career sack totals are below:
    2011 - 7.5
    2012 - 8.5
    2013 - 8.5
    2014 - 13.5
    2015 - 9.5
    2016 - 11
    2017 - 13
    2018 - 13
    2019 - 5.5
    I'd be very interested. Kerrigan has performed with a bunch of different coaches and systems over the years. Kerrigan is a smart guy who knows how to play. Honestly though I have a feeling that he's going to be the kind of player that Ron Rivera is going to keep. The Redskins have plenty of cap space and this is someone who would be perfect on the other side of Chase Young

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'd be very interested. Kerrigan has performed with a bunch of different coaches and systems over the years. Kerrigan is a smart guy who knows how to play. Honestly though I have a feeling that he's going to be the kind of player that Ron Rivera is going to keep. The Redskins have plenty of cap space and this is someone who would be perfect on the other side of Chase Young
    I'd agree, although they may want to give Montez Sweat more PT...he had a pretty solid rookie year.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

4. Re: 2020 Off-Season Thread: News & Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Yea, I agree. I don't necessarily think they need the cap space, but if he is cut they save $11.5 million because there would be no cap hit at all. The only scenario I'd see them cutting him for would be to give the younger guys more reps.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Eagles and Giants are rumored to be making a big push for WR Demarcus Robinson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of all the non-Hill WRs they have, he seems like the one to try and get now, before he takes his game to another level.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    my man Jameis Winston has lasik surgery.

Goodbye 30/30, hello 20/20
    Lord only knows how many pussies he missed while trying to grab, because he couldn’t see for shit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Lord only knows how many pussies he missed while trying to grab, because he couldn’t see for shit.
    LOL!! Guess he just enters a crowd and takes shots throwing his hands everywhere, kinda like his passing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He's near-sighted, so he probably went 40/10 on the grabs.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Mason Rudolph’s lawyer strongly hints that Myles Garrett will be sued :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-will-be-sued/

" Rudolph’s agents and lawyer, Timothy Younger, has published a statement on Twitter that makes clear the possibility that Rudolph will be suing Garrett for defamation of character, based on the allegation that Rudolph used a racial slur before Garrett attacked Rudolph with his own helmet.

“Mr. Garrett maliciously uses this false allegation to coax sympathy, hoping to be excused for what clearly is inexcusable behavior,” Younger writes. “Despite other players and the referee being in the immediate vicinity, there are zero corroborating witnesses — as confirmed by the NFL. Although Mr. Rudolph had hoped to move forward, it is Mr. Garrett who has decided to utter this defamatory statement — in California. He is now exposed to legal liability.” "

IMO Gerrett should have gotten more games suspended, but if he's sued and loses, that's OK too... Bc

Blog Entries

Now that the Redskins are parting ways with guys, I would be paying attention to Ryan Kerrigan...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    He's near-sighted, so he probably went 40/10 on the grabs.
    And hopefully the women were packing 40%. Some may know what I mean.