Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
I agree that Chris Jones would be the guy to get. However, I sure wouldn't complain if Armstead or Fowler would be picked up instead. I wouldn't want Dupree at all. He is a product of Watt being on the other side. I'd keep Judon over him anytime. As for Campbell, he is 33 years old. No thank you. When we (not if we) cut Jefferson we will have over 28 M in cap space. That's a lot of money and we can certainly pick up one of these guys. I think Judon is what Zadarius Smith was last year before he left. He will never be the "man" but if you have another pass rushing threat on the other side (like Preston Smith for GB) then his sack totals will soar even more.

Honestly, I'd seriously consider keeping Judon and see if I could get another FA pass rusher. If you do that, I think this could fix a lot of our problems. If Judon is going to cost too much, then you have to look for at least two pass rushing threats when he leaves.
Don't we need to wait until he is recovered from his injury before we can cut him? That could be too late to really benefit from any cap space he would provide.