Page 239 of 364 FirstFirst ... 237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 2,857 to 2,868 of 4368
    Blog Entries

Re: 2020 Off-Season Thread: News & Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    any of you planning to watch Brady, Eli, Tiger and Lefty play golf today? Well I am here to report that it is pouring rain and the streets around Biscayne Bay are flooding. They're farther north where it will likely start the afternoon pattern around 3pm.

Great idea and should be fun but the weather isn't cooperating today

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Cool Re: 2020 Off-Season Thread: News & Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    What would you choose? I’d do nothing but trick plays. If we were in the red zone the OT would be the first read lol
    QB sneak and hope that Mayfield gets his head knocked off!

Eh. I'm watching the Coke 600 though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Eh. I'm watching the Coke 600 though
    I'll give them credit - they are doing their best to raise money for charity - hitting balls in the driving rain. It's a monsoon down here...

Peyton says Bill Belichick, Eli Manning and Nick Foles were among his top caddy choices against Tom Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    This all stems from a finding that concussions are five times more likely on kick offs than any other play in the game. The issue is the running start, without blockers right in front of you to slow you down, as exists with all other plays, including punts. Apparently the issue with onside kicks is even worse. You can imagine why, when there is a pack of players with a running start all trying to wipe out defenders looking up at the ball while everyone coverages like missiles to the same spot. Its why they changed the kick off rules two years ago.

There was also the "Greg Schiano" Rule that was considered, which was to change kick offs to punts from your own 35, with the option to fake the punt to get a first down and retain possession. This new rule is sort of like the latter part of his rule, which also would have afforded less full speed collision by getting most everyone up near the line of scrimmage on "kickoffs"
    They should just steal the xfl kickoff and be done when it

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    That’s actually pretty cool
    Yes, it’s so un-Browns.

any of you planning to watch Brady, Eli, Tiger and Lefty play golf today? Well I am here to report that it is pouring rain and the streets around Biscayne Bay are flooding. They're farther north where it will likely start the afternoon pattern around 3pm.

Great idea and should be fun but the weather isn't cooperating today
    Golf and Neckcar are two activities (not sports) that I could not care less about.
    Rather watch someone putt it through a windmill or dinosaurs mouth and rush hour on the 405

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    Golf and Neckcar are two activities (not sports) that I could not care less about.
    Rather watch someone putt it through a windmill or dinosaurs mouth and rush hour on the 405

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    well I have to say it was an Excellent show! Anybody watch the golf with the pros and two QBs? Way over delivered IMO

I started watching around the 7th hole. Then at breaks show 10 of Last Dance was on. On the back nine, Manning kept trying to blow it. Couldn't put a tee shot in the fairway. Then at the end he comes up big when his birdie try from 50 ft winds up inches away to half the hole. Kept them 1 up.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: 2020 Off-Season Thread: News & Rumors

I'll give them credit - they are doing their best to raise money for charity - hitting balls in the driving rain. It's a monsoon down here...

Peyton says Bill Belichick, Eli Manning and Nick Foles were among his top caddy choices against Tom Brady

Tiger Woods, Peyton Manning hold on to win The Match :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...win-the-match/

" Tiger Woods, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Phil Mickelson reminded us Sunday what we have missed the past two months. The Match: Champions for Charity provided an entertaining afternoon of live golf.

The match raised $20 million for several organizations assisting with COVID-19 relief efforts, Will Gray of Golf Channel reports. "

Good Show in the rain! ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    I'd watch that.

I am fine with golf, actually. Don't usually go out of my way to watch it but I will watch the Masters or British Open occasionally. Watched some of yesterday's event. I actually liked it with no gallery and would probably prefer most events with the caddies mic'd up to hear the strategy.

Sport you cannot pay me to watch:

Tennis

Sports I have no interest in:

MMA
    NASCAR
    NBA

well I have to say it was an Excellent show! Anybody watch the golf with the pros and two QBs? Way over delivered IMO
    Yeah that was awesome