Page 32 of 364 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 Off-Season Thread: News & Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by tnsmith90 View Post
    Honestly, I think this really is probably why they have been shopping him. Why else would they be looking to move such a talented, and promising player for less than paid to acquire him?
    Have the Ravens actually been "shopping" Hurst? Or have other teams just been inquiring about him?

The piece linked upthread just said that the Pats & Jags were looking into getting Hurst. Not that the Ravens were looking to move him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Jags not exercising options on DT Marcel Darius or LB Jake Ryan.
    Darius has been a disappointment for me. He was a guy who had it all. Except those intangibles that help bring it all out.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I don't think that it's purely a second contract issue. I guy like Hurst wants to catch the ball.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Have the Ravens actually been "shopping" Hurst? Or have other teams just been inquiring about him?

The piece linked upthread just said that the Pats & Jags were looking into getting Hurst. Not that the Ravens were looking to move him.
    Tough to say from the outside. Supposedly they included him in their offer for Jalen Ramsey, whatever that might mean. Now, this news comes out about other teams making offers. Maybe they are, or maybe they aren't. It's possible this is all smoke, and no fire.

If he's unhappy as our 3rd TE, I would hope they do right by him to at least see what they could get though.

Blog Entries

The picture may be missing some details, but the general idea of it is clear. Hurst was injured, for a good chunk of his rookie season. Andrews developed a rapport with Jackson. By the time Hurst got his feet underneath of him, he was well behind in trying to develop a similar rapport, plus, being the better blocker of the two, he was given more blocking duties than Andrews. Hurst doesn't let his frustration affect the team, and does everything that is asked of him. However, both the Ravens and Hurst see the issue at hand. Especially, considering that Hurst went about this in a professional manner, the team is going to try their best to find him a team where he will get the opportunity he seeks. They aren't going to just let him go for a late round pick. However, they understand the situation, appreciate how he's handled it and will try to see this through.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The picture may be missing some details, but the general idea of it is clear. Hurst was injured, for a good chunk of his rookie season. Andrews developed a rapport with Jackson. By the time Hurst got his feet underneath of him, he was well behind in trying to develop a similar rapport, plus, being the better blocker of the two, he was given more blocking duties than Andrews. Hurst doesn't let his frustration affect the team, and does everything that is asked of him. However, both the Ravens and Hurst see the issue at hand. Especially, considering that Hurst went about this in a professional manner, the team is going to try their best to find him a team where he will get the opportunity he seeks. They aren't going to just let him go for a late round pick. However, they understand the situation, appreciate how he's handled it and will try to see this through.
    I really liked N'Keal Harry coming out last season. Reminded me of AQ. If they can get a straight up swap from the Patriots that would seemingly be a good trade for both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    I really liked N'Keal Harry coming out last season. Reminded me of AQ. If they can get a straight up swap from the Patriots that would seemingly be a good trade for both teams.
    With this receiver class why in the world would I straight up swap Hurst for Harry?? This is supply and demand here. No way do I do that deal if I'm Baltimore.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

This is the part where the fan tries to play negotiator. So, suddenly, the guy who wasn’t worth much, is worth a bunch of stuff.

(I’m not saying me personally. I was glad to take Hurst in the first).

9. Re: 2020 Off-Season Thread: News & Rumors

New contract for Tony Romo. Happy for the guy, since I think he's one of the best out there.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202002290044

https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/sta...001757697?s=19

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

What do yall think about Shaq Lawson as maybe a little bit cheaper option to add to the DLINE? He's been a little bit disappointing but was injured as a rookie. He started to show flashes last season - and is just 25 years old.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post
    What do yall think about Shaq Lawson as maybe a little bit cheaper option to add to the DLINE? He's been a little bit disappointing but was injured as a rookie. He started to show flashes last season - and is just 25 years old.
    Couldn’t hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.