Blog Entries

Carter Page Filing Lawsuit Against DNC

https://www.dailywire.com/news/carte...t-targeted-him

Using the same firm that is representing Tulsi's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Carter Page Filing Lawsuit Against DNC

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/carte...t-targeted-him

Using the same firm that is representing Tulsi's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton.
    Good for him. Hope the DNC is not as elusive as Hillary. The pendulum is starting to swing the other way. Just ask Nick Sandmann. Someone needs to file one against pencil neck.

I think it's outrageous that Hillary and her lawyer both are hiding from Tulsi's lawsuit.

Hillary is the embodiment of entitlement.

To me it is kind of rich to hear the democrats argue against foreign interference Trump lawyers pointed out the letter which was important but they didn't mention the FISA warrant which was obtained under the Obama administration which used the dossier which was full of you guess it dirt given by the Russias FSB.

They also never mentioned the so called foreign diplomat and professor which George happened to be talking to and Page happened to be talking to both likely working a foreign intelligence operation into the Trump admin with the knowledge of the Obama admin.

The democrats are kings of enlisting foreign nations to dig up dirt on their political opponents so it's beyond rich to hear them go after Trump for it. That being said what Trump did was wrong but the Democrats have zero credibility on this issue. NONE