Page 87 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,033 to 1,044 of 1842

Thread: Coronavirus

Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    More good news...

Cuomo saying that the drug trials in hospitals in NY where hydroxychloroquine and Zithromax are being used are all showing positive results.

On that note...

Biden Campaign Advisor: "Prosecute Trump for crimes against humanity for endorsing Hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus."
    All Biden has done is blame and criticize while he and Nancy have done absolutely nothing to help. Even the stimulus Bill was held up for a week by these crooks to try to shove every liberal agenda pet project into it.

The IMHE model for the China virus that the White House is relying on blows.

Apparently, it's using NY/NJ data and applying it to the rest of the country.

It predicted that over 121,000 Americans would be hospitalized yesterday.

The actual number? 31,142.

I get that a model won't be "dead-on balls accurate," but...that's a pretty big miss.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Peak infection/deaths are going to be in the next week or two, then if models hold true, we should start to see a decline. Maybe not a drastic decline, but a decline.

Hopefully come May we will be steadily on the downward cycle and states can lift the Stay At Home/Shelter In Place mandates. I still think we should maintain social distancing mandates for a while though...businesses should exercise caution. People should probably wear face masks out in public places where there will likely be a lot of people (ie, the metro...grocery shopping).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    All Biden has done is blame and criticize while he and Nancy have done absolutely nothing to help. Even the stimulus Bill was held up for a week by these crooks to try to shove every liberal agenda pet project into it.
    That's what they always do. But at least the Democrats got improvements to the Kennedy Center in the bill because everyone was very concerned about that.

Blog Entries

The IMHE model for the China virus that the White House is relying on blows.

Apparently, it's using NY/NJ data and applying it to the rest of the country.

It predicted that over 121,000 Americans would be hospitalized yesterday.

The actual number? 31,142.

I get that a model won't be "dead-on balls accurate," but...that's a pretty big miss.
    Kind of like the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Kind of like the polls.
    I was thinking more like climate models.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post

Did the "Coon man" sing al Jolson too?

9. Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    This is exactly like the climate models. At least some on the left are finally admitting that models are almost always wrong and almost always extremely over predict

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...us-propaganda/

China is flooding Facebook with China Virus propaganda ads.

I assume that the Left/MSM outcry is coming soon......right???????? Doesn’t this qualify as election interference?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...us-propaganda/

China is flooding Facebook with China Virus propaganda ads.

I assume that the Left/MSM outcry is coming soon......right???????? Doesn’t this qualify as election interference?
    Buh, Buh Buh, Buh, Buh, Buh PUTIN!!!!!

As long as they perceive it hurts Trump, Democrats are okay with it. If the CCP were flooding Facebook ads with anti-Biden ads it would be "Muh Russia!!!" all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Buh, Buh Buh, Buh, Buh, Buh PUTIN!!!!!

As long as they perceive it hurts Trump, Democrats are okay with it. If the CCP were flooding Facebook ads with anti-Biden ads it would be "Muh Russia!!!" all over again.
    Here's the thing...

These are anti-Trump ads. After the Russia hoax, Facebook was adamant that they wouldn't allow such treachery on their platform again since it's blatant election interference. I guess they forgot?

I'm looking forward to Congress opening up an investigation.